Author Topic: Cat's Fire Engine  (Read 1876 times)

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Re: Cat's Fire Engine
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2009, 16:06:14 PM »
I bought the Tank version for The Munchkin for Xmas. We have some wonderful photos of my OH trying to assemble the damn thing. I tried everything to get The Munchkin to go in it (including treats, catnip, etc, etc) but he sniffed and turned up his nose. We chucked it away after new year!

Always the way.   We have had some fab cat beds over the years of so we thought and the cats just haven't been interested!

Offline Skiddaw

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: The Munchkin and formerly to dear, departed Uncle M
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2009, 16:05:08 PM »
Trouble is, we live in quite a snug victorian terrace and kept tripping over the bl**dy thing. By the time I chucked it, it was looking decidedly dilapitated. The Munchkin had far more fun with the paper it was wrapped in (cats, toddlers, spot the difference!)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009, 12:50:54 PM »
How frustrating for you.  However, I have realised over the years NOT to throw things out until at least a year after buying as it sometimes takes that long for the toy, bed etc. to be used.  :rofl:

mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Skiddaw

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: The Munchkin and formerly to dear, departed Uncle M
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2009, 12:42:04 PM »
I bought the Tank version for The Munchkin for Xmas. We have some wonderful photos of my OH trying to assemble the damn thing. I tried everything to get The Munchkin to go in it (including treats, catnip, etc, etc) but he sniffed and turned up his nose. We chucked it away after new year!

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2009, 11:02:02 AM »
It's really cute but it looks a bit small and I think it would be £15 ripped up/chewed up in a few days.  :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 07:56:27 AM »
Elvis would love that but then again Elvis loves any box that comes into the house so think I'll stick with them rather than shelling out £15

Offline Angeladeedah

• Senior Cat
Cat's Fire Engine
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 22:36:53 PM »
Check out the fire engine play box you can get for cats:

http://www.giftshop.cancerresearchuk.org/products/Flat-pack-cat-toys-fire-engine/

It looks ace - my 2 would love it.  Although it would be shredded within 1 day knowing them.

Link to CatChat