Author Topic: Trouble is officially a middle aged cat  (Read 1616 times)

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
Re: Trouble is officially a middle aged cat
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2009, 21:07:01 PM »
I suspect my Trouible will always be a kitten boy! :naughty:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2009, 21:00:20 PM »
James, that butter wouldn't melt look is going to be there for a long time to come  :evillaugh: :rofl:

When I got Bonnie from the RSPCA just over a year ago and they told me she was 10 I thought they had it so wrong as she is so kitten like in her cuddly ways as well as her playful ways.  :Luv2: :Luv2:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2009, 20:35:59 PM »
Jaffa informs me that 12 is still a kitten (he will be 12 beginning June) and says he doesn't intend to slow down for many years yet.

Offline Wibblechick

• Royal Cat
  • Mr T and Chloe - We will meet again at the Bridge
  • Slave to: Celyn and Olwyn
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2009, 18:44:57 PM »
Lots of you know Mr T - my 16 year old cat who is in his second kitten-hood.  He still does the litter tray fandango with aplomb - Ive never seen a cat throw cat litter into so many places - he can even get it onto the top of cupboards  :shocked:  And as for the post-poo dash .....  Thing is, he doesnt know he is getting any older  :rofl: :Luv2:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 18:46:32 PM by Wibblechick »
People Power Works!!!

Offline James

• Adult Cat
  • Jack
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2009, 17:54:13 PM »
You really think he's gonna stop being a kitten at 12  :evillaugh: :naughty: :rofl: :hug:

My 1st cat, Tibby lived to be 26 and she could still be kitten like  :Luv2: :hug:

Mary

Crikey! I though i'd adopted an old boy (10 -14). It suprises me at how much he seems like a kitten!! ;D And when he's playing with his 'feathers on a strap/stick - boy can he fight!!!! I would NOT want to be a mouse!!! In saying that, when i'm lying on the sofa and he is on his back lying on my chest snoring like a pig - you would think butter wouldn't melt..... believe me, it would!!  :evillaugh:

Offline Skiddaw

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: The Munchkin and formerly to dear, departed Uncle M
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2009, 16:58:56 PM »
I've noticed that a lot of 'senior' cat food is marked as being for cats aged 7+. I've warned The Munchkin that he will be offically a Senior when he celebrates his official birthday in May. He isn't impressed.  >:(

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2009, 16:44:39 PM »
You really think he's gonna stop being a kitten at 12  :evillaugh: :naughty: :rofl: :hug:

My 1st cat, Tibby lived to be 26 and she could still be kitten like  :Luv2: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 23:18:10 PM »
ah right......somewhere on purrs maybe in the techie side is a thread telling you how to post a picture...........ummmmmmm soirta stranded here at arms length from keyboards with one hand being used as a foot rest!

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 23:08:28 PM »
I can do that.................as soon as I figure out how to post piccies! ;D

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 23:05:14 PM »
think 12 is a great age for cats and still a kitten inside  ;D

we need evidence though  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Trouble is officially a middle aged cat
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 23:00:52 PM »
He was twelve on the third of March. You wouldn't know it though, he is still kitten playful and we have to have him destroy at least one brightly coloured feather fishing rod toy on my nice pale laveder carpet per night! :naughty: :Luv2:

Link to CatChat