Author Topic: Two cats needing a new home - Oxfordshire (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 2413 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Two cats needing a new home - Oxfordshire
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 09:33:44 AM »
I'm moving this thread to sorted section now but if anyone has any updates or news please can you contact me  :thanks:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 23:18:04 PM »
Apparantly this situation is getting a little more urgent. If anyone can help, let me know.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2009, 08:17:55 AM »
awww, they are lovely  :Luv2:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 22:17:29 PM »
Tiggy and Lucy are still looking.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 09:58:38 AM »
Me too. I was sent 5 (in a format I couldn't use so I had to track them down!) and that was my favourite. :)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 00:05:39 AM »
I love that picture  ;D

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Two cats needing a new home - Oxfordshire (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 22:21:39 PM »
Crossposted by request:

The first cat is a tom called Tiggy. His approximate age is 8. He is a large ginger tabby, good temperment, very loveable, short coat. I am assuming that he is up 2 date on his worming and vaccinations ,he is neutered. He does seem to have a problem with one of his ears and was given drops and have been putting those in.

The second cat is a female called Lucy, approxamite age is 8. She is large grey tabby with ginger bits, good temperment as with the tom cat. I am assuming she is up to date with worming,shes spayed not,very lovable .

As far as I am aware they have always been together so I am assumming they need to be homed together; they do seem to stay alot together.

The only history of how they came to me is as follows ,their orignal owners didnt want them any more so a family member of orignal owner took them in thinking that they would be like haveing a couple of kittens that they could mother but soon realized that it was hard work so I took them in as they were just going to put them outside (the female doesn't go out, the tom will go just in the garden; he doesnt stray far from where he lives, since been here with me he hasnt gone out), and the only reason I need to re-home them is the female and my orginal females don't get on so keep having scraps and one of my females will not come down stairs now. They have been with me for about 8 weeks .

If possible I would prefer them to be picked up from me ,dont wont anything thing for them except to know that they are going to a good loving home with someone who will give them a lot of TLC , but if possible then I would like whoever has them to make a donation to Pet Rescue or to the cats protection league on my behalf.

Forgot to say they are alright with dogs - as far as I know they were brought up with a jack russell, and as you know I have 3 dogs. When they first came we had a few hisses and grumps but soon stopped, wish it was that easy with the other cats as I wouldn't be getting rid of them. hope this info will help.

The cats are in Faringdon in Oxfordshire (between Oxford and Swindon)."

I have to say, Tiggy looks like he needs to lose a few pounds.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 09:34:22 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat