Author Topic: ragdoll missing from the parkstone area of poole,dorset - NOW FOUND  (Read 4315 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: ragdoll missing from the parkstone area of poole,dorset - NOW FOUND
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 12:35:49 PM »
Excellent news  :)

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
Re: ragdoll missing from the parkstone area of poole,dorset
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 10:25:27 AM »
It is with great relief that I announce the news of Poppy's safe return to her owner. She has lost a little weight, but other than that is well and very happy to be reunited with her owner. Poppy was found a few roads away from where she lived, several days after she had gone missing

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: ragdoll missing from the parkstone area of poole,dorset
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 18:54:49 PM »
What a beautiful cat, i could never own such a stunner without worry, i hope shes home soon :wish:

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
ragdoll missing from the parkstone area of poole,dorset - NOW FOUND
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 15:11:14 PM »
I have been informed of a Ragdoll who has gone missing in the Parkstone area of Poole, Dorset, from Salterns Road. The Ragdoll is a female neuter, approx 18 months old and she is microchipped. She went missing on the evening of Saturday 28th February. She is blue bi-coloured and has very distinctive markings around her eyes and on her nose.

If you have any information about this Ragdoll then please call 0870 766 9823. The UKRCC will give a reward to the person who gives the information leading to the safe return of this Ragdoll to her owner.
http://ukrcc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=10307

Edited to change title to found
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 12:35:15 PM by Tiggy's Mum - Helen »

Link to CatChat