Author Topic: SANTA  (Read 3783 times)

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
Re: SANTA
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2006, 17:27:54 PM »
LOL Ela, kiddies ones have been a fad lately, i cannot remember peeps having them when i was young.

we had to dismantle the alarm on it coz it was louder than my cars !!

it also has remote controls so we can start or stop it from a key fobe type thing..much to the annoyance of connor and amusement of us !!

cant wait till anya is old enough for such things...she WILL have a PINK one hehehe
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 17:29:32 PM by lynnst24 »

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2006, 16:33:09 PM »
Lynn Quads were not possibly  invented when my daughter was a child. She is possibly older than you.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Emma S

• Adult Cat
  • Meg and Darcey
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2006, 15:48:26 PM »
Awwwww I can't WAIT to have children so i can do the whole christmas thing with them - I remember how exciting christmas used to be when I believed in santa claus :)

We used to have presents downstairs in the lounge, but we'd put our stockings in front of the lounge door in the hall - so when we came down the stairs we'd see the full stockings and know he'd been!

Its funny cause me and my brother still go home for christmas now...and my mum still puts our stockings by the door ;D

I know people moan about christmas, but I really do love it, its my fave time of year and I am all excited just thinking about it!!
Love Emma & the girls - Meg and Darcey xxx

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2006, 12:15:29 PM »
Last year connor got a 90cc quad, which meant we had to keep him out of daddys garage for 2 months before hand !!

then santa actuallly left it hidden (as much as you can hide a Bloomin big quad) in the kitchen and the keys were wrapped up right at the bottom of the stocking which is alway last to be opened so all the way through opening pressies he was getting confused and latterly annoyed he had all this protective body armour & crash helmets etc and no use for them, then when he was feeling the key parcel the alarm went off LOL...connor nearly pooped themselves as did the dogs lying beside the quad..everyone was very happy in the ends tho.

hope hes not dissapointed with pressies this year as isnt quite so grand but we got into a situation where is was just impossible to keep topping the previous years presents.

I am sure he'll be a happy bunny and hes actually not listed too many things YET !!

ANYA will be delighted with lots of fifi / dora / diego / peppa pig things.

Offline Catwhisperer

• Adult Cat
  • LUVERLY LUNA !
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2006, 11:44:57 AM »
 :-[
Whoops, forgot the link  -  http://www.emailsanta.com/
LOVE IS  -  FURRY FACE RUBS !

Offline Catwhisperer

• Adult Cat
  • LUVERLY LUNA !
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2006, 11:43:24 AM »
 ;D
Found this site last year, its brilliant and its all free ! :Crazy:

You send your letter by email & Santa sends one back. Its dead easy to use and there is even a section where your Pets can post a letter to Rudolph !

Go on give it a go, you know you want to !!!!! :wow:
LOVE IS  -  FURRY FACE RUBS !

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2006, 11:30:40 AM »
My worst time trying to hide Christmas presents was the year my daughter 5 or 6 at that time was having a 50cc italjet (motorbike). We put it under the stairs and then on Christmas eve a knock came on the door, daughter at my side and it was the electric man coming to read the meter, yes you have guessed it the meter was under the stairs, I said sorry you cannot read it today, very sternly he said madam you must let me. eventually after many more words and face pulling and gesticulations  and even more warning as to why I must let him. He said he would come back after Christmas

Offline Nick (Peanut & Boo)

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2006, 11:21:54 AM »
you lot are are such a bunch of kids .....  :(

MMm  dear Santa I have been a really good boy this year.......................... :rofl:

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2006, 11:19:26 AM »
I have 2 Lauren aged 5 and Abbie aged 8, My daughter Julie always makes sure Santa sends them a letter however, in the past she has always paid, but you can print one of these off free.

If the children post a letter to Santa in a PO box they will always receive a reply It must be addressed though to Santa at a fictitious place. If you  put Santa North Pole then by law that letter has to go the the North Pole. So perhaps Santa Reindeer land

Offline hannah (weeny)

• Honorary Cat
  • JASPER!!
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2006, 11:03:08 AM »
oooh reindeer dust - i'm impressed!!!

millies cookies... yummy!!!!!! did you know there's a new ben a jerry's ice cream stand opposite the cookies now? all very exciting!! hehe.

i used to get my stocking in my room and my big presents in the lounge.  now the stocking goes in the lounge too cos i'm naughty and i;m never asleep before midnight!! (sadly not just an xmas thing).

ooh, it's all so exciting!!!

me and my flatmate put pur decs up this weekend!!! ridiculously early we know but we love them and only here till the 16th!!!!  my mum dispairs though. if she had her way they'd be put up on xmas eve!!!!!!!

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2006, 10:57:15 AM »
did santa leave the pressies in bedrooms or living room for you lot ??

santa always delivers to the living room here and same when i was  a child.

funnily enough we always have to get cookies from the cookie shop in the mall in aberdeen  coz thats the only type santa likes apparently - oddly just the same as my dh !! LOL

Also we make reindeer dust to guide the reindeers in - oatmeal & glitter !

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2006, 10:54:34 AM »
you could get one for your grandchild ela. ?By the way how old is she (think you mentioned she before but could be wrong ?)

My aunt gave connor and anya a pack each at halloween and it has paper,pencil,rubber,stickers and pre addressed envelope so they have to right out their letters and i send them and they should get a letter back - IF i get a move on and help them write it LOL

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 10:53:25 AM »
Hee hee ?:xmas1:

Offline hannah (weeny)

• Honorary Cat
  • JASPER!!
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 10:53:08 AM »
i love all that stuff. my parents used to go all out for me when i was wee.  i'd get santa letters and snowy footprints. i loved it.
one year i moved bedroom and was worried he wouldnt find me.  there were footprints coming out the fireplace in my old room and round in a circle to go back up, then footprints in my new room with my stocking!!! i was so chuffed!!!!!!!!   aahhh.
would like to mention i'm now so old that i was getting footprints before they were even thought of by shops. mine were real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :innocent:

Offline hannah (weeny)

• Honorary Cat
  • JASPER!!
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 10:47:24 AM »
i have no young children, but i cant resist.... hehe!!!!!!

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
SANTA
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 10:46:09 AM »
To all those who have young children perhaps you will wish to look at:-

www.rooftoppost.co.uk

click on santa, then scroll down to click here under that is free note

Also see

www.santaclauslettersonline.com

Link to CatChat