Author Topic: Male Tabby Missing, Gorseinon, Swansea  (Read 4455 times)

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Re: Male Tabby Missing, Gorseinon, Swansea
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2009, 23:16:15 PM »
We got our furbaby Poppy home after being AWOL for 8 long days and they only way that we found where she was was by leaflets I had posted around not once, not twice but for a third time all to the same area in 1 week and only the third time was a leaflet seen by the lady that phoned and lead us to the rescue of our furbaby.

Don't worry about bugging people with your posters and leaflets.

The lady said she never ever went to the shop I gave a leaflet to for the third time but that fateful morning she did for the first time and for that last week had been aware of Poppy in her office and trying to catch her and someone in her office was all set to take Poppy home as her own when and if they caught her until she saw my leaflet and then out two and two together, made three and phoned me.

Please do not underestimate leafleting as it lead us to our baby.  Just keep churning them out.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2009, 23:26:28 PM »
I do hope Otto comes home and have you read all the things to do at the top of this section, written by Sam.  :hug:

Only this week one cat was found after her owners went out calling for her very late at night and but for that I dont think she would have made it.

I come through the Gorseinon roundabout on the way to Forrest Fach at least once a week  ;D

I am half way between carmarthen and swansea.

Offline catlover88

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2009, 23:19:30 PM »
I hope you find him soon, My Female Tabby has gone missing from Port Talbot which is only about 5-10mins away from yoou :( Let me know when you find him. x

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 20:45:16 PM »
Sorry to hear Otto is AWOL ... check the hints and tips here:  http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,305.0.html

Keeping everything crossed for a positive outcome soon  :hug:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 20:32:50 PM »
Hi Astareal a pinned thread at the top of the section where you posted gives lots of suggestions for finding your baby - good luck and my best wishes to you ...

Offline Astarael

• Kitten
Male Tabby Missing, Gorseinon, Swansea
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 20:30:33 PM »
Hello, my cat Otto has been missing for a week and my entire family are going crazy missing him.

He is a grey tabby, who went missing around a the 15th February, in the Kingsbridge area of Gorseinon near Swansea.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thankyou.

Link to CatChat