Author Topic: New flat update  (Read 1820 times)

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
Re: New flat update
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2009, 20:02:23 PM »
yep, stress makes cats shed like mad - it should settle down once normality resumes = but do get a good vacuum cleaner - they are worth their weight in gold!!

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 19:44:39 PM »
Invest in a good hoover  ;)

and a sticky roller

Or a cheaper alternative, just don your rubber gloves, dampen them, then scrape all the hairs up.  Works a treat  :Luv:

Offline Indys Mamma

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 19:12:14 PM »

and a sticky roller

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 18:52:54 PM »

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 18:40:25 PM »

The hairs are an issue already though. Especially in my room. Its a bit of a loosing battle so far so i need to think of more options.

Glad its gone well so far.  Perhaps the upheavel is causing them to shed more and the situation might improve whe they settle in more.  Good luck  :hug:

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 16:54:48 PM »
I'm glad the move has gone well and that they've settled in OK so far.  When do your flat mates move in?
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline catalyst

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Milo and Pagan
New flat update
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 15:05:17 PM »
Well i moved 2 days ago into the flat with hte 2 cats. Milo, the independant one, has become quite clingy, which is to be expected i suppose. Its quite nice actually. They have both settled in well though which is good. The other 2 flat mates havnt moved in yet though so it'lprobably change again when they are in. Iv put a tray in my room and one in the bathroom. If the oher flat mates dont like it inthe bathroom then il need to find another place outside my room to put it. I want the cats to have options where to poop! The bathroom is easier though as its easy to sweep up bits of litter from tiles rather than carpet!

The hairs are an issue already though. Especially in my room. Its a bit of a loosing battle so far so i need to think of more options.

So far so good on the cat front then. Bit lonely on the me front lol, but im sure itl get better. I so need a job!!

Link to CatChat