Author Topic: am i a freak?  (Read 1224 times)

Offline Kally

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Chiana and Salem
Re: am i a freak?
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 02:12:02 AM »
its weird that they have similar names lol
The world is a dark place because of negativity so lets brighten it up with some possitivity

Offline Felix Felicis

• Adult Cat
Re: am i a freak?
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 02:10:21 AM »
It is so funny this happened to you, because it happened to me as well 2 days ago! Our cat Mitsy has never eaten anything from our hands in the 6 years we have known him, he always sniffed it then turned and walked away from us. We tried with treats, fish and chicken you name it he was not interested in the slightest! 2 days ago we had some really really smelly tasty sardines i think it was, that we are trying to tempt 2 other outside cats with. I put it in front of him on my hand like normal and for the first time he did exactly what your cat did  ;D Sniffed it a bit, then decided it was so nice it was worth a lick and then took it out of my hand  :Luv:

So lets be happy freaks together  ;D

Offline Kally

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Chiana and Salem
am i a freak?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 00:03:17 AM »
am i a freak for getting so happy over this missy our cat who was abandoned by previous owners has eaten a treat for the first time since we took her in 4-5yrs ago she has never taken proper treats off us she would take ham or chicken etc but never treats and tonight i had the whiskas dentabits and i thought even though weve tried her with god knows how many different treats i thought well i will hold one for her let her have a sniff and she started licking it and so i put it in front of her and she grabbed it and took it under the bed and she ate it  :wow:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 01:04:16 AM by Kally »
The world is a dark place because of negativity so lets brighten it up with some possitivity

Link to CatChat