Author Topic: CP bods- do any of you use CatNav?  (Read 5596 times)

Offline Debsymiller (Rufus' mum)

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
  • RIP Layla and Rufus- love you forever xxx
    • East Surrey Cats Protection
Re: CP bods- do any of you use CatNav?
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 18:06:49 PM »
It's got lots of important info on it... lots of thigs you can download which are quite useful. Any CP documents that are needed are on there. It's probably more relevant for comittee members/ co-ordinators or officers (depending on what your branch calls them) as there are a lot of the documents that we use on there. Could also be useful for other volunteers though as here are some interesting articles on there and lots of info on CP policy.
Any CP volunteers can get access... just drop BSU an e mail and they will send you your log on details.

Offline chrisleitz

• Senior Cat
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 16:22:30 PM »
I do the homing visits in my area and have never heard of it. TBH I doubt any of our co-ordinators would know either. What does it do and what do you need to do to gain access?

BTW, is anybody going to the CP event on 21st March in Swindon?  I don't know much about it yet but I think it will be talks and general meeting stuff.
Best wishes, Chris, Samson, Buddie and Pepper

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 22:28:15 PM »
I forgot all about it - I have never looked at it  :-[ - I remember the naming competition and then the letter with login details but then promptly forgot about it  :evillaugh: - I will hjave to ask Sharon how to log in.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 16:16:51 PM »
Its a resource for CP people, not a tracking device. Theres a product called locator that has a collar attachment
http://www.loc8tor.co.uk/product_information.asp?pid=95&cid=18&gclid=CJzh686w15gCFYKB3godhVgGcw

Offline rachelburdett20

• Adult Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 12:26:16 PM »
Hi

what is this cat nav thing ur talking about?....any chance someone has developed a cat tracking system, i have googled but found nothing

rachel

Offline Debsymiller (Rufus' mum)

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
  • RIP Layla and Rufus- love you forever xxx
    • East Surrey Cats Protection
CP bods- do any of you use CatNav?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 22:15:44 PM »
I just wondered if anyone else struggles to get on in the evening? I am always fine in day and then when I mostly want to use it in the evening... it doesn't work! ggrr!

Link to CatChat