Author Topic: Kylie is a big old bruiser  (Read 1514 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Kylie is a big old bruiser
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 17:35:32 PM »
It's just that she smelt so strongly of it that they must have fought hard - I am still a bit worried about the tortie - I looked for her over the back but she was well gone. One of these days I will pick some and do my roasties with it. I used to when I lived in London. But must remember only to pick from the top of the bush (clapton marks it on his rounds  :evillaugh: )
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Liza

• Senior Cat
  • My girls Cruz & Jet
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 16:58:41 PM »
Mine like playing in the lavender bush............we did have a sage bush too but ripped that out - that smelt a lot stronger.  Its lovely when they coming back inside smelling all nice.  Hadn't even considered they'd be poisonous
People who don't like cats were mice in a previous life!!

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 12:49:39 PM »
I just got back and she is dry and curled up on the sofa but still smelling of rosemary! ;D

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 11:35:46 AM »
Must have been something in the air last night !!!!
I have just posted about my Bear kicking six barrels out of a strange black cat who dared to come into the garden !!!!

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Kylie is a big old bruiser
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 10:59:03 AM »
I heard cat screams and looked into the garden and saw the rosemary bushes moving. The poor little tortie that has been hanging around was getting beaten up by Kylie - she is such a bully!. She is inside now, soaking wet and reeking of Rosemary!  ;D I hope it isn't poisonous for cats! (she smells great!  ;D )

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 11:13:03 AM by Mark »

Link to CatChat