Author Topic: loscatsbrighton  (Read 1560 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: loscatsbrighton
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 07:48:57 AM »
Thanks for the update Ron, it is lovely to hear from you. Fingers crossed for the charity status, it does open a few doors, and Gift Aid is a wonderful bonus. I am glad you have homed so many cats, do keep up the good work.
Please spay your cat

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 07:41:58 AM »
How nice to hear from you. I do hope the Charity status sorts itself out soon.
Of course you would then also be able to claim 28p in the pound from any donations by taxpayers which is an enormous help.

Did you know Ron that Cats Protection branches can now help people such as yourself with vouchers towards the cost of neutering/spaying?
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Yvie

• Adult Cat
  • Pepper
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 07:12:55 AM »
Thanks for the update Ron. Thank God for people like you. XX
A cat is more intelligent than people believe, and can be taught any crime.
Mark Twain.

Offline Iluvcritters

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 05:42:15 AM »
Love hearing happy news! Continued progress wished

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 02:28:04 AM »
Nice to hear from you Ron and pleased that you are still going. Hope that the charity status come through soon and hope you can home loads more kittymeows  ;D ;D

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
loscatsbrighton
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 00:14:13 AM »
 Hi every one thought I should try and find time to update you all on the progress of lostcatsbrighton seeing as it was all you lovely people who raised all the money on the Christmas auction to help me keep going.
 I am still in the proceeds of trying to get charity status they tell me it takes time but the cogs are turning and i am hoping to hear soon now, It will then give me ways to try and raise money other ways, so sorry its taken me so long to up date you all.
 Catwelfare are still helping me all they can by paying £250 a month off my vet bills its a great help but when you have vet bills for £1000 plus per month it still hard but i seem to get there in the end.
  I still have poor little stray and lost cats coming in all the time i think i have forgotten how to say no. still i have rehomed 11 cats since Christmas and also returned a few back to there loved ones and thats what makes it all worthwhile, well i wish you all the best of luck from the bottom of my Hart for all the help and all the good work you all do Ron

Link to CatChat