Author Topic: Fizz - Gorgeous 6 year old Black Cat looking for love-Fife/Sunny Harbour (HOMED)  (Read 2473 times)

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
What wonderful news :wow: im so glad she is sorted and now has the chance to be loved and cherished, :Luv: :Luv:
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline madkittyrescue

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Sarah, slave to the 4 legged furball gang!
    • Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
I know its bizarre really isn't it??   I knew the first real cat lovers to see her would fall for her instantly as she is such a sweetheart and I'm sure is going to be spoilt rotten!
Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Covering Fife, Edinburgh & Lothians

http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Yay knew it would take long.

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
Great news! :wow: Black cats are gorgeous - I have no idea why people have this silly prejudice!! :Crazy:

Offline madkittyrescue

• Super Cat
well I have some fabulous news!   Fizz has found her new home!!!  :)   

She adored this young couple who came to visit and they fell in love with her instantly.  We hope to be able to place Fizz in her new home in the next couple of days where we are very sure that she will be extremely happy!

We are absolutely thrilled to have found homes for both cats we put up for adoption this week! :)

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
I dont think it will be long before this beauty is rehomed.

Offline madkittyrescue

• Super Cat
well they came out, bit hard to tell but told them to call by lunchtime today if they were considering going ahead but no call so far!

Not to worry though as I have a lovely chap lined up to come and see her tomorrow morning who I think may just be the perfect match for her! :wish:

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
Fingers crossed they fall in love with her as she is gorgeous :Luv: :Luv:

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
Its weird as I think black cats are beautiful and magical

Offline madkittyrescue

• Super Cat
well fingers crossed.  I have someone coming out tonight to see her.  Think they were initially a bit 'mmmmm' cos I said she was a black cat but did tell them that if they take the time to meet her she will win them round as she is utterly gorgeous.  So fingers crossed they are real cat lovers and fall for her!  :wish:

Liz - its funny how most people though rule out black cats just for that reason despite their nature!  its such a shame. 

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
What a gorgeous lady, I'm quite gald you are a bit to far away I have a thing for black cats they are my favourite - but don't tell the rest of my muulti coloured brood!

I fit all the crieria to - no cars for miles except those who know to watch out for the cats on the track - postman usually accosted by 3 dogs first!
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
OMG she is beautiful  :Luv: :Luv2: :Luv: :Luv2: :Luv: :Luv2: what a stunner

Offline madkittyrescue

• Super Cat
she really is gorgeous her piccie doesn't do her justice and she has this amazing little shake she does with her tail when you speak to her.  She bends her tail in 2 and then rattles it at you it is so so cute to see her excited to see you even if you have only  been gone 2 minutes! lol

mind you Paul says, she's just dusting! lol

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
She is gorgeous :Luv: looks like she is wearing a black veil, with just slits for her eyes ,im sure she will soon be snapped up :Luv: :Luv:

Offline madkittyrescue

• Super Cat
We'd like to introduce you to Fizz who has come to live with us at Sunny Harbour Cat Rescue so that we can find her a new loving home.

Fizz recently had to move house and on doing so she had no choice but to become an indoor only cat. This upset Fizz and she became very stressed and it was decided that a new indoor / outdoor home would be the best option for her to allow her to live a stress free, happy life.

I can honestly say that Fizz has one of the most gorgeous, soft, fluffy coats that you can't help but sit and stroke her soft locks! Add to that he fantastic little cute flurrying tail and WOW she is such a stunner.

Yes, we can be biast and as we always say it is very hard to get a decent photograph of a black cat. However in all seriousness the first person to meet little Fizz will fall head over heals for her purrsonality and gorgeous looks.

Although 6 years of age Fizz has been well cared for and on looks and health alone could be 2/3 years old.

Fizz is full of fun and loves to play with her dangly or fishing style toys and will drown you in kisses and cuddles for merely sparing her just a fleeting minute to say hello.

It is important that we find Fizz an indoor / outdoor home so any potential home would need to be away from any major roads. Alternatively steps taken to cat proof your garden or provision of a secure run area would be advisable.

Fizz has lived with other cats and may settle in multi cat household where she was the first resident.

Compatability with dogs is unknown.

We feel that Fizz would make a perfect companion cat for an individual or a couple. In a family environment we feel she would be better suited to older children rather than toddlers.

Fizz is up to date with her vaccinations, frontline, wormers and has been spayed.

Her profile can be viewed on our website at:  http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 15:41:41 PM by MrsR »

Link to CatChat