Author Topic: Please, please help me find my 3 young cats loving homes - West London (HOMED)  (Read 2385 times)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Woo Hoo what wonderful news ... I'm so pleased all your babies are able to stay together and they are going to someone that you know  :hug:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Great news  ;D

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Re: Please, please help me find my 3 young cats loving homes - West London
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2009, 16:05:35 PM »
Great news - I;ll sort the post out for you hunnie x

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2009, 15:25:26 PM »
great news - don't worry about closing the post, if nobody replies it just goes down the list

Offline Simone001

• Kitten
Hi Everyone,

The most fantastic news I could ask for. A friend of a work collegue (who I have met a couple of times) is taking all three of my babies.
They will be going to home from home enviroment, similar in house, no kids, no dogs just the cats and their new owner Amanda and david.
I couldn't ask for anything better.
Thank you for all your advice !

p.s. How do I close this post now ???

:thanks:

:naughty:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 15:31:07 PM by Simone001 »

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2009, 08:13:13 AM »
will Ealing CP put them on their website at least as a direct rehome??  tbh I've never found them that helpful but it might be worth asking, also Battersea has a rehoming centre Windsor - good luck

Offline Simone001

• Kitten
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 22:46:12 PM »
Hi Dawn, Yes I tried Ealing, they are full up. I've tried a quite few agencies around the area but they are full.  To be honest I am just going all out asking family and friends to ask everyone they know who would give a good home. I have pictures so if anyone wants to see photos , please let me know e-mail addresses and I will mail them.

I won't let them go to anyone and family are now offering to help by fostering them until they are given to a nice home, which has made me feel a bit better as I will have more time than the original 4 weeks.

A couple of interesting questions asked about two so far but nothing concrete...fingers crossed though

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 20:06:36 PM »
Bump

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2009, 09:26:04 AM »
have you tried Ealing Cat protection or Hounslow Animal Welfare Simone - not sure if Acton has its own branch of CP but I can check - I come from that way myself originally - they will make sure the cats end up with good loving homes

http://www.catchat.org/adoption/london.html

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 21:21:41 PM »
Hello Simone and   :welcome:  to Purrs

I am so sorry that you have found us under such sad circumstances

I hope that you find a home locally for your cats - I am afraid that geographically I cannot help

:luck:
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline Simone001

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 19:51:14 PM »
Hello, I am in Acton, not far from Chiswick. I do own a car so I would be willing to travel to re-home. Thank you for your kind words.

Offline Debsymiller (Rufus' mum)

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
  • RIP Layla and Rufus- love you forever xxx
    • East Surrey Cats Protection
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 19:28:08 PM »
So sorry to hear you have to rehome your cats  :hug: Where abouts are you? I know West London, but where abouts?

Offline Simone001

• Kitten
Hello Everyone, Don't click off just because there isn't a picture....one will be uploaded tomorrow (it's only because I don't own a digital camera)

I have tried everything I can to avoid this but I have been forced to move and I will not be able to take my young cats with me.
I need desperatly to find them loving homes..... PLEASE help.

Missy is 4 years old and is a small slim girl. She is a light grey cat with white and dark grey stripes (not a tabby cat as such). She loves human company and has a very playful and cheeky little nature. She enjoys being pampered but is also independent; she will follow you around if you are upstairs and if she feels you are away from her for too long.  She will jump up on to your lap and relax for ages but only if you don’t try to keep picking her up – you just need to enjoy her relaxing on you and just enjoy stroking her gently.

Mr Scraps is a 3 year old small medium/long haired cat with a fluffy tail and is an absolute baby who enjoys being carried in my arms and having his chin and top of his head tickled. He loves to venture outside in the Garden but is always popping back in where he curls up on the back of the sofa behind me. He is black with little light brown striped flashes and white paws. He is Missy's son.

Amber is a beautiful multicoloured cat (not tortoise-shell) with a fun loving nature, she is independent and keeps herself to herself unless she wants a bit of tlc in which case she will jump on your lap and nuzzle around enjoying being pampered.
She is 3 years old and is Missy's daughter.

I love these cats dearly and will only give them to a good home where they will have access to the outdoors and where there are no young children (under 10).  They are not used to living with dogs but they are used to neighbours with dogs.

All the cats have been spayed / neutered and all have had their vaccinations. I will book in and get their booster before they leave me. All of them are fully litter trained and used to a cat flap to do their business outside of the house. They eat Whiskers dry food and on the odd occasions enjoy a tin of Sheba and cat treats. They are very clean little cats.

There is no history of illness or diseases; they are very healthy cats who get a lot of attention from passers by when they are playing out on the green in the front of the house. They are a joy to watch and interact with and it is breaking my heart to have to do this.

All of them are spoilt and that is how i want them to continue to be at their new home.

Ideally I would want all the cats to go to the same home but I am realistic and would part them or pair them if they were in the correct environment.

If the cats do not settle in their new home then I will without question collect them and re-home them.

It is important for me to know that they will go to a good home - It’s important that they go from a home to home environment.

I do not want them to end up stray, abused or put to sleep.

This is very emotional for me so please understand that by homing one of my babies  you will be making it a bit more easy emotionally if I know that they will be loved the way I love them.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 16:05:51 PM by MrsR »

Link to CatChat