Author Topic: free to good home cats on p**loved  (Read 1516 times)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: free to good home cats on p**loved
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 12:45:04 PM »
S'alright Bramble, no real harm done. :)

I know how you feel, just read this on our local "Free-bike" ;) site:

"It is after much heart searching that I have decided to find a new home for my dog Bess. She is a collie cross who has not been neutered. She
is vaccinated and house trained. She has a lovely temperament, loves to play with a ball and go for long walks. She is beautiful and absolutely
no trouble.I am having to move home and due to my job I feel I have not enough time for her. I want Bess to go to a loving family who will be
there for her and will be able to spend the time with her that I cannot. I love her lots but I have to put her needs first. If you are interested in giving Bess a home then please write me why you think you will give her a good home.I will need to visit and satisfy myself that you are able to do this.It may take me a few days to consider different responses."

Wonderful that the home checking will be done - not so wonderful that the lady giving Bess to a new home hasn't had her spayed. Anyone can pretend to have Bess' best interests at heart and then use her to breed from. Poor girl. Hope she goes to a good hearted peson who gets her spayed ASAP.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline bramble

• Adult Cat
Re: free to good home cats on p**loved
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 12:38:58 PM »
oops! sorry  didnt know!  bramble

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: free to good home cats on preloved
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 12:08:41 PM »
Perhaps a moddy can edit this thread for Bramble?  :naughty:

Done  :)

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 12:06:29 PM »
Doh!  :doh: We don't allow the P**** word, bramble, as it only shows up in search engines and diverts people towards using that site as a resource to advertise cats or to look for them.  :scared: You will often see us using p***** and g***** tree for the same reason. As you'll see from our posts, Sharon and I are from Canterbury CP and we do advertise there trying to get people to look at rescues first.  ;)

Perhaps a moddy can edit this thread for Bramble?  :naughty:

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 11:17:47 AM »
Totally agree with you !

Some people have no brains
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 11:21:03 AM by JackSpratt »

Offline bramble

• Adult Cat
free to good home cats on p**loved
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 11:16:20 AM »
hi all. there are lots of cats FTGH on p**loved i know but one ad caught my eye.2 cats 1 male 1 female 6mnth and 10 mnth old neither neutered! giving them away as her kid wont stop tormenting them! 2 things spring to mind,  give  the kid a slap and get at least one cat to vet before female gets pregnant. what can you do with people like that   i despair! bramble
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 12:07:34 PM by Tiggy's Mum - Helen »

Link to CatChat