Author Topic: Major dribbling?  (Read 1580 times)

Offline JoAnn

• Adult Cat
  • oscar and tobey's mummy.
Re: Major dribbling?
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2009, 22:17:46 PM »
Case closed then  :rofl:

Naughty Tan for sending out nip enhanced packets!

:rofl: :rofl: Isn't that illegal?! hehe  Ah well, Tobey had a good time so that is the main thing!  :Luv2:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2009, 19:07:43 PM »
Case closed then  :rofl:

Naughty Tan for sending out nip enhanced packets!

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2009, 13:54:31 PM »
If you take a catnip toy away when they are drooling over it, then they will swipe.......I mean wouldnt you get a tad annoyed if someone took your favourite drug away from you  :rofl: :rofl:

I agree cat drool is wetter than water and goes further  ;D

Offline JoAnn

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2009, 13:52:08 PM »
Can you smell a herby aroma on the packaging? I would guess theres catnip on it, better place any order for a cigar or banana  ;D

I think it could be catnip!  Tobey is naturally hyper so add even a tiny bit of catnip and he is off like a rocket.  I've just left the pouch with him now.  He is loving playing with it and even licks it, like he does with toys with catnip on it.   :-:  hehe

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 19:25:13 PM »
Can you smell a herby aroma on the packaging? I would guess theres catnip on it, better place any order for a cigar or banana  ;D

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 12:05:16 PM »
Last year when I introduced Alice to her slicker brush, she used to drool like crazy. She goes into ecstasy  :Crazy: - she is used to it now and still loves it but no drooling (thankfully)

DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 11:56:55 AM »
Riley can produce a produce an amzing amount of dribble, I think that cat dribble is also 'wetter' than any other liquid lknown to man.  I sometimes worry that he must be dehydrating himnself as it literally cascades from his mouth when he's purring/trying to cuddle me in bed - never had it after a play session though.

With regards him swiping at you, could his claws need trimming?  My boys are mainly indoor so their claws can grow razor sharp and long quite quickly, he might have meant to do a playful tap but because his claws are long it hurt you.  I find that I have to trim every two weeks or so to stop playful taps or 'paddling' hurting!

Offline JoAnn

• Adult Cat
Major dribbling?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 16:02:48 PM »
I received my lazer pen today that I ordered from the site.  I put it on immediately and they went crazy.  Tobey in particular went mental.  He then started dribbling... REALLY dribbling.  He managed to soak the invoice within minutes.  He then went crazy over the pouch for the lazer pen.  I know that dribbling is a sign that they are content and happy but is it normal to have that much drool in such short space of time?  Also when I took the pouch away from him he took a swip at my hand and cut me.

Link to CatChat