Author Topic: someone(s) has been watching us ...  (Read 1655 times)

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
Re: someone(s) has been watching us ...
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2008, 09:55:36 AM »
When i take my dogs for a walk in the woods (my front gate opens into woods ) i have to chech that Cheeky and Kali are in the house before i go or they will follow me ;D only problem is other dogs >:( ive lost count of the times ive had to climb a tree to get them out :rofl:i
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2008, 09:34:34 AM »
My neighbours cat would walk to the top of the road when my neighbour was walking the dogs as if to say I want to come, but he never turned the corner then would sit at the gate until they reached the top of the road coming back then he would tootle up to meet them and walk down with them.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2008, 09:25:05 AM »
My bridge babe Ninja was always waiting for me when i came home from work, no matter what time it was he always knew the sound of my car and would come running down the path to meet me at the gate :Luv:

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 18:53:31 PM »
Smidge was more interested in the dog than me. Though both he and Esther took it in turns to sit on a fence post waiting for a stroke as I walked down the street. Anyone watching would have thought it was trained animals it was all so beautifully coordinated!  :Luv:

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 18:40:12 PM »
Chilli used to come half way down the street regularly chatting away to me, weaving in and out of gardens, up onto walls. Usually it was when I had just been to the supermarket, I think ever hopeful there would be something in the bags for her  :Luv2: Miss you baby.

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 18:35:13 PM »
How lovely

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 18:34:54 PM »
I love to watch cats and dogs interplay together :Luv: it makes your eyes water at how gentle the dog can be with them, not sure about the cats tho  :evillaugh: they play rough  :sneaky:

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 14:07:40 PM »
awww, bless them all  :Luv:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
someone(s) has been watching us ...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 13:57:21 PM »
Over the break I have been regularly taking Shadow for his walk up to the park and around about, then back via the corner store for supplied. On the last leg of the trip I let him off leash as he stops every 3 feet for a sniff which is annoying when you have cans of cat and dog food in your arms. Today, just as I released his leash who should come running up the street, tail in air, but Smidgen, closely followed by Esther. They had a lovely game all the way down the street running through gateways, along paths, up onto front fences and down into Shadow's path, or onto his back. They really enjoyed themselves. Not sure that Shadow did, he looked  a little confused. But then he is a dog, poor love...

Link to CatChat