Author Topic: All about the wonderful work Ron at Lost Cats Brighton does.  (Read 2399 times)

fuzziesdad

Re: All about the wonderful work Ron at Lost Cats Brighton does.
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2006, 19:14:55 PM »
I have known ron for some time now and he and I have been through a fair bit together,he has not only run the lost and found in Brighton but has found time to re-home so many cats (over 300) some of those stand out in my mind especially thursday who went to rona,but this was just one that has been through rons hands there have been many others that have started life with less than an even chance.
The devastating news that his sponsor was cutting most of his income was a bit of a blow to put it mildly so anything coming his way through the auction will be well used and welcome.
roger.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2006, 12:07:17 PM »
Welcome Ron  ;D

Its not too hard to use is it?

Tan told me Roger had registered here but not seen him , sorry  :(

We have lost anybody who registered yesterday when site got corrupted but Tan is emailing them so they can re-register.

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2006, 11:36:25 AM »
  ;D glad to see i'm on the forum at last.... Has anyone heard anything from Roger...??? I thought I'd never be able to work this out, but hooray at last

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 01:11:30 AM »
Message from Ron posted in the instructions section & copied here. He has joined us  :hug:

Thought i would check in and say what a good site this has become, so sorry we have lost cat chat lets hope its up and running again in the new year, in the meantime very best to you all Ron at lostcatsbrighton.

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
All about the wonderful work Ron at Lost Cats Brighton does.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 21:15:16 PM »
LOST & FOUND & RESCUE CATS IN THE BRIGHTON AND HOVE AND SURROUNDING AREA

Ron runs a comprehensive lost and found list for cats in Brighton and the surrounding areas.  His web site http://www.lostcatsbrighton.org.uk/ is updated daily.  The service has evolved from the experience of his friends losing two very special cats: Fuzzy and Darcy.  We all appreciate the anguish of losing a cat and the site provides guidance on what to do if your cat is missing.
He also find homes for many needy strays and cats.  All the cats for re-homing arebrought back to health, micro-chipped, spayed and most of all, shown alot of love which some have never experienced before.

DONATIONS:  They are in need of bedding, blankets, litter trays and any old wool. We are also desperate for any cat food or bric-a- brac for our car-boot sales as we get no funding and never have a healthy or old cat put to sleep we aways find them a loving home.  They are a self-run organisation and need all the donations we can get.  We never turn a little cat away no matter what its age.
No healthy cat is put to sleep unless to stop extreme pain and suffering

URGENT VOLUNTEERS WANTED LIVING IN THE MILE OAK AREA
to help look after the stray and lost cats, and clean the pens and feed etc.

URGENT FOSTERERS WANTED: 
They desperately need fosterers who will look after a cat.  Perhaps you could give a home to an elderly cat?  Elderly cats are no bother and are very loving.  They will provide food, cat litter tray and cover all the vet bills.  Can you provide a temporary home to a needy cat?

Link to CatChat