Author Topic: Anyone need a fosterer?  (Read 2364 times)

Offline Schmew

• Distinguished Cat
Re: Anyone need a fosterer?
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2007, 21:33:38 PM »
I'll be out tomorrow night (which is rare!) and am away this weekend, so if not tonight, next week is fine. Speak soon

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 21:29:05 PM »
Will try and remember to ring you tonight then, if not, is tomorrow OK?
Please spay your cat

Offline Schmew

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 21:17:00 PM »
Buffy has been pretty feisty with Bobby since he came, but if Tom was in the spare room it wouldn't be a problem (although I feel bad if they're tucked away on their own!)

I'll pm you with my home number - and will be back home in half an hour if it's not too late for a chat?

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 21:14:30 PM »
Wouldnyt it be great if Tom had somewhere else to go till he had a real home of his own. ;D

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 21:07:02 PM »
He is lovely Sue, but neither of the girls liked him - he tried to pounce on my fingers when I was trying to stroke Molly this morning, so she swiped at him a few times, and she is a docile cat!! And Tiger doesn't like other cats very much anyway, but he tries to pinch her food, so gets too close to her!! Would you be interested in trying him? He is on the rehoming page/website.
Please spay your cat

Offline Schmew

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 21:03:07 PM »
Just been reading the posts about him Des, he sounds like fun.........  :scared:

Have a think anyway and let me know. Hope all's well with you

x

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 20:40:59 PM »
Think you might be too far away from us Sue, but will check. Shame yours male, or I could have asked if you could see how Tom got on, but he can be iffy with male cats (although is fine with females, and has been fine with Finn since he came back)
Please spay your cat

Offline Schmew

• Distinguished Cat
Anyone need a fosterer?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 20:02:29 PM »
Ok, we're settled into the new house.....and ready to take a foster cat if anyone needs a hand?

Short term fosters (kittens?) can be kept separate in the spare room. It would be good for any longer term fosters to be integrated with the rest of the household (2 permanent resident FIV+ cats, 2 permanent resident dogs and one at a time oldie foster dogs - will always be cat friendly obviously, and the charity I foster them for will only place tried and tested cat friendly ones). The cats have access to an outdoor run. I don't mind taking anything old and manky (aw bless) for their last days, I do like oldies. I'm at my limit financially so anything would need to come with supplies but I am prepared to help out with fundraising too. I'm in the North West, near Wigan, and anyone is welcome to come and meet us and check the place out. The kettle will be on and I always have a good supply of biscuits (dog, cat, and human!)

Here's hoping someone can find a use for us!

Link to CatChat