Author Topic: My local Pet Store  (Read 1395 times)

Offline **TINA**

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: All of my 7 furkids :o)
My local Pet Store
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 12:42:30 PM »
Hi, was in there yesterday gettin my supplies & seen a few gorgeous puddy's hangin around. Was talking to the girl on the checkout & she said they are all feril's.
But i was very happy to hear that they feed them & have trapped a few of them & had them neutered.
They have caught kitten's aswell. But there's  a few still to catch, but the one's that keep going back in the traps are the one's they have done (bless them)
They have also made up shelter & bedding out the back so they have a some warmth & food.

That i was glad to hear about because when i see puddy's strayin it plays on my mind, as not all shops/staff have it in their heart to do such thing.

But one of them knows someonewho have paid a deposit to someone that advertised kittens for sale £80 & not heard anything. She is gutted. As has bought in all supplies to welcome her new baby.
This girl has a cat already but lost one a while back.

Hope its ok, but i mentioned here for re-homing, but whether or not she will come here or she may not have access to the internet.

I will ask again when i go back in, also it did cross my mind about how shops donate things for the auction, how do you approach that kind of thing.
I dont want to sound cheeky to them, but i have seen what you all do to help  :briggin:

Tina Mick Splitz Pod n Rolo xx
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 12:43:27 PM by **TINA** »
Cats ... Pod, Rolo, Flora, Peaches & Ziggy
and
English Bull Terriers...  Lola & Tom

Link to CatChat