Author Topic: I hate people who hate cats!  (Read 8160 times)

Offline Hippykitty

• Super Cat
  • Victoria, Lucy, Cydric,
Re: I hate people who hate cats!
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2007, 10:48:23 AM »
Why gardeners don't like cats puzzles me. Cats bury their poop, and it makes great fertiliser. One year, I grew some tomato plants on the spot P and S used as their fave loo. It is a sunny spot, and had the fence for the tomatoes to climb. I had an overwhelming mass of sweet tomatoes. Amazing. All fertised by pussy poo.
I don't trust people who don't like cats. I think they are afraid of being 'known'. Cats have a way of looking right through a person, seeming to see into their soul. I think cat-haters are scared of this, scared that the dark secrets can be seen by puss.
Maybe I'm being fanciful. But if anyone tells me they don't like cats, I think: "I wonder what you're hiding?"
Neighbours? All bloomin students round here. The nuisance is seasonal, they settle after Christmas. They're probably too scared of me to be nasty to my cats! They've heard me shout at the cats when they've been playing up. I have a 'Sergeant Major' voice which is frighteningly effective.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Cats were once gods; they have never forgotten this, nor have the people they own.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2007, 22:45:47 PM »
My nasty neighbour also has a Jack Russell who lives in a cage at bottom of garden,he never goes for walks but have noticed this winter that they must be letting him indoors for first time cos he is out of his cage a lot of the time this winter. He used to be shut in 24/7 and yap all the time.

Offline Littlebobo

• Hero Cat
  • Yumi, Moggchops, Mister and Chalky !!!
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2007, 14:09:51 PM »
My neighbours are actually quite nice  :wow:

But she doesn't have a clue about animals in my personal opinion and often see her taking her recently acquired jack russel pup for a walk which consists of two seconds out of the house letting it to its business and then dragging it back inside again ..
Fuss me Fuss me ..Come on I have things to do like Eating and sleeping !

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2007, 11:25:03 AM »
I'd love to live without neighbours too.  I live in a ground floor flat and am stuck in the middle of a dispute between my neighbours.  The neighbour in the flat above mine has his tv on loud late at night (well into the early hours) which is annoying but tbh it's not all the time and it's something I can live with.  It could be worse.  Unfortunately the neighbour above him has a problem with it - I think the noise travels up more than down - and therefore makes a noise in retaliation.  The neighbour the other side of tv neighbour also bangs on the wall to try and get him to turn the tv down.  So I get the noise that they all make.  Then there's the shouting between the 2 above me....   Thankfuly it's been a bit quieter of late but I doubt it's all resolved.  My neighbour living across the corridor is ok re noise etc but gets narky if anyone parks in "his" parking space (it's not his and anyone else is entitled to park there but when I did - someone was in the space I normally use - because I had loads of supermarket shopping and it was nearer the flat entrance than any other space he went ballistic).  Neighbour the other side is nice but I can hear her and her boyfriend "getting amarous"  ;)  Oh to have no neighbours!

Offline swampmaxmum

• Super Cat
  • SwampMax happy on their sunny French balcon 05!
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2007, 11:00:43 AM »
We're in a flat with only verbal agreement from the parasite, sorry freeholder, to keep cats. It's awful how much you have to hope that a neighbour is reasonable. We were in houses before and one neighbour used to throw stones at our cat (she hit him once and I saw her do it - I raged at her and told her to use a bit of water if she was so upset - she didn't even have a garden, just a brick patio, just a cat hater); a friend of our's had her cat poisoned in Ealing; she could never prove anything but was sure it was the neighbour. Another friend lives in the country and her cat got kicked by the farmer next door as the cat was 'bothering his sheep' (riiiiight). 

Poor Proot - wonder if you can speak to the community police liaison officer if you have one (we do, in London and they are friendly). Put the b*stards on notice.

The people that really perplex me are the ones that are terrified of cats. I know 2 (otherwise genuinely) nice people who go rigid with fear when a cat comes near them and it seems quite a common phobia.
My neighbour abroad had a kitty visitor one night and sat unable to move in her armchair for 5 hours until Kitty Visitor left. She'd never be unkind to cats (she's a dog lover and a kind person) but she wouldn't even come to tea at my house in 8 years of living next door (I went to tea quite regularly with her, but she always made excuses not to come to me) in case she ran into a cat.
Weird. 

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2007, 23:11:15 PM »
London was so quiet compared to moving out to Kent - there is always bulding work going on + the vet noise - I never had any noise problems in London. I had a lovely old couple next door in Islington who were surprised that Kylie was mine - they called her "blackie" and gave her a bowl of water every day  :-: (luckily she was mine!)
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Baggy

• Hero Cat
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2007, 23:03:11 PM »
I understand totally where you are coming from cos I moved from Streatham in London 2 years ago , its where one of the boys have been shot. I first lived at Clapham North where the latest one was shot today. I also understand Marks thin walls as I was driven out of my home by upstairs and also previous neighbours. Spent the last year there wearing earplugs all the time and even sleeping in them!!
So many grim stories...
I moved here from London 18 months ago! From Colliers Wood.  Understand completely where you and Mark are coming from - I lived in a terrace of houses converted in to flats - the downstairs next door neighbours used to play country and western music at full blast at all times of the day so also experienced the joy that is earplugs for 3 years until they thankfully moved out - the council were hopeless and discouraged us from trying to take legal action even though the woman who lived directly above them had a nervous breakdown.
I optimistically thought moving to Devon would mean less hassle with neighbours.....at least here everyone is quiet but in the 8 months at this house we've had run ins with the Proot's ex owners as well as this!
On the plus side if we hadn't lived here, the Proot would never have found us.
My husband has consulted with another neighbour (a cat lover) who says the behaviour is totally out of character and they are harmless, if odd people.  He's going to keep an eye on them and may also have a tactful word (phew, we have one good neighbour!).  I'm still going to post a note through and give them some cat repellent.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 23:07:48 PM by Baggy »

Offline COSMIC CREEPERS

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2007, 22:03:06 PM »
as mi mam ses " THERES NOWT STRANGER THAN FAULK "

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2007, 21:51:58 PM »
We live in a terraced house, but live on the end of a row and there iis nobody living in the house next door. Its an AWFUL area though and no way will our cats go out.

We aim to move in a year and I want somewhere outside of a city (but not too far) where kitties can go out safely and a bigger house so we can have more. Not accepting anything less!! Heard too many RTA and evil neighbour horror stories.
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2007, 21:50:29 PM »
I live in the country and its being destroyed round here cos of all the building thats going on. You only neeed one inconsiderate person in the vacinity and thats it.

I understand totally where you are coming from cos I moved from Streatham in London 2 years ago , its where one of the boys have been shot. I first lived at Clapham North where the latest one was shot today. I also understand Marks thin walls as I was driven out of my home by upstairs and also previous neighbours. Spent the last year there wearing earplugs all the time and even sleeping in them!!

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2007, 21:43:53 PM »
OH doesn't seem to understand when I tell him when we move I don't want neighbours at all. I don't care if we live in the country. I just want peace without having to hear other people living, or other people being inconsiderate all the time.

I want it for us and for Lexy, but it so hard to find like minded people to be neighbours.

Mark sorry its got to that. I totally understand, believe me.

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2007, 21:41:05 PM »
I think I remember that Kitty.
I wish I was like Cheese and had no neighbours, its been one of my dreams and I thought moving here from London I would leave behind the neighbour probs but the other half of my semi has and absolute pratt living there and his father spends nearly all his time round there watching!!

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2007, 21:36:09 PM »
Too long to go into but they refuse to put in soundproofing and we have thin walls. We are gong to take them to court - it's not good  :Crazy:

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2007, 21:34:41 PM »
When I first joined CC it was because I wanted to warn people about knowing who their neighbours were.

My neighbour down the road let us all know that her two little kitties had disappeared and then each turned up 24 hours later with severe injuries. Looks like they had some kind of corrosive thrown on them. The male turned up at the front door 24 hours after they both disappeared which confused them since he had no access to the front at all, so someone dropped him outside or just left him to his own devices. His little sister was found 24 hours after that in the lane behind the terraced houses. Both I believe are still recovering and that was October last year. 

And all because we know there is a neighbour in our street who hates cats.  Its one of the reasons I won't encourage Lexy to go outside, because you just don't know what people will do. I can't wait to move!  >:(

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2007, 21:27:35 PM »
poor,poor proot

i know how you feel , in the summer last yr i was talking over the fence to the neighbour  ( who i talk to a lot ) a middle aged woman quite nice and moomin was walking along her fence to ours she said to her dog ' kenny get the cat ' and the terrier went hell for leather at my moomin . i was in shock and said 'hey do you know thats my cat' she said yes we dont like them and neither does kenny !!!! >:(
i was so upset but just picked moomin up and stormed into the house

a month later we were in the house watching tv and herd the dog next door run across our front garden barking and growling and snarling and screeching from moomin a massive bang and then continuouse  yelping from kenny we jumped up thinkin moomin had been killed my 4 yr old was screeming and when we got out there moomin had managd to get through our iron gate but the stupid dog had ran stright into it  and was laid on the floor yelping

we picked moomin up and just said ...    this is what you have tought him to do and he is the one hurt now i hope you are happy

we havnt herd them saying it scince and we dont speek 

shes never pooed in there garden they just hate her

That is disgusting that they actually trained the dog to go for her, its sad because the only ones who get hurt are the animals, not the horrid closed minded people like that lady  >:(

Thank god I dont have neighbours!!
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline COSMIC CREEPERS

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2007, 21:26:31 PM »
you would think vet nighbours would be quite usefull
what they done

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2007, 21:13:03 PM »
I hate neighbours too! (mine are vets and they are a pain!)

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2007, 21:10:22 PM »
Poor Proot!

Poor Moomin, what an old hag - I hope the aggression she has taught it is turned on her and the dog her rips her backside when she's gossiping over the fence!  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 21:12:14 PM by Mark »

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2007, 20:56:04 PM »
Poor Proot , I hope he is getting over his ordeal.................I hate neighbours  >:(

Offline COSMIC CREEPERS

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2007, 20:33:32 PM »
poor,poor proot

i know how you feel , in the summer last yr i was talking over the fence to the neighbour  ( who i talk to a lot ) a middle aged woman quite nice and moomin was walking along her fence to ours she said to her dog ' kenny get the cat ' and the terrier went hell for leather at my moomin . i was in shock and said 'hey do you know thats my cat' she said yes we dont like them and neither does kenny !!!! >:(
i was so upset but just picked moomin up and stormed into the house

a month later we were in the house watching tv and herd the dog next door run across our front garden barking and growling and snarling and screeching from moomin a massive bang and then continuouse  yelping from kenny we jumped up thinkin moomin had been killed my 4 yr old was screeming and when we got out there moomin had managd to get through our iron gate but the stupid dog had ran stright into it  and was laid on the floor yelping

we picked moomin up and just said ...    this is what you have tought him to do and he is the one hurt now i hope you are happy

we havnt herd them saying it scince and we dont speek 

shes never pooed in there garden they just hate her

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2007, 18:50:41 PM »
I have never understood why people are so neurotic about cat poo ... a totally nautural product which is biodegradeable.  If they were leaving neuclear waste in the garden .... fine, get a bit shirty .... but a bit of poo is hardly crime of the century.  And cats usually bury their poo unlike dogs who just cr  :censored: p wherever they like  >:(
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2007, 17:58:20 PM »
Poor Proot  :hug:  That evil neighbour makes me so angry, I can't believe that somebody would try and harm an animal for the 'sin' of pooing in his garden (which he is innocent of anyway).  I agree that a softly softly approach is required to protect Proot from any further attacks, easier said than done though - you must be very angry.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2007, 15:06:49 PM »
Poor Proot ...... please give him a big hug and a cuddle from me.

In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

fuzziesdad

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2007, 14:41:22 PM »
How  terrible !  Glad you have managed to keep calm because i would have ripped his  :censored: head off and shoved it up his  :censored: arse !

HOWEVER
i agree with what someone else has put, There is no doubt you have to point out the what he did to Proot was wrong but i think you have to try and deal with this in a friendly manner for the safety of Proot.

way to go FBS but as you say however,jaw,jaw is better than war,war.
I also am a keen gardener and so to are many of my neighbours but they have all learned to live with our cats (6) most of which do not move out of our garden.
It is as the others have said against the law to injure or attempt to injure a cat or any animal (wild or domestic) so if jawing does not work you have that avenue to go down.
hope it works ok (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs to poor proot))))))))))))))))))))))))).

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2007, 14:29:46 PM »
How  terrible !  Glad you have managed to keep calm because i would have ripped his  :censored: head off and shoved it up his  :censored: arse !

HOWEVER
i agree with what someone else has put, There is no doubt you have to point out the what he did to Proot was wrong but i think you have to try and deal with this in a friendly manner for the safety of Proot.

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2007, 14:22:12 PM »
I'm going to write them a note (when I've calmed down)

Sometimes I think it is best if you wait until the next day when you will be able to think more rationally. just now you are full of anger (and rightly so) but tomorrow you will be able to think more clearly. If you do it now you will only then keep thinking of things you should have written.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2007, 13:54:07 PM »
Thanks for your suggestions.  I'm going to write them a note (when I've calmed down) and point out that although the cat poo issue is annoying, what he threatened is criminal, and thanks Ela, will mention that their action this morning was also bordering on criminal behaviour.  I'll think about buying them repellent granules as well.  

I've not even once seen them doing any gardening - it's all lawn and shrubs.

My husband said he had a real struggle not to belt him one, and if he hadn't been elderly think he might have!

Hopefully we'll move house later this year, once we've gone I'll arrange to have a lorry load of lion dung delivered on to their lawn!

The Proot has been duly stroked and has eaten a few biccies and some ham.

Maybe you should just keep collecting Proot's "deposits" from now until then???  :rofl:

Offline Baggy

• Hero Cat
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2007, 13:43:53 PM »
Thanks for your suggestions.  I'm going to write them a note (when I've calmed down) and point out that although the cat poo issue is annoying, what he threatened is criminal, and thanks Ela, will mention that their action this morning was also bordering on criminal behaviour.  I'll think about buying them repellent granules as well.  

I've not even once seen them doing any gardening - it's all lawn and shrubs.

My husband said he had a real struggle not to belt him one, and if he hadn't been elderly think he might have!

Hopefully we'll move house later this year, once we've gone I'll arrange to have a lorry load of lion dung delivered on to their lawn!

The Proot has been duly stroked and has eaten a few biccies and some ham.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2007, 13:39:47 PM »
To a degree, as a keen gardener myself I can sympathise, but I find the best way to deter cats from pooping in your garden is to get a cat yourself!       :evillaugh:        And then the only poop you need to get rid of is theirs, which never seems quite so bad.      ;)

And if all else fails, you can garden in gloves, keep a plentiful supply of plastic "deposit" bags handly and wash your hands thoroughly afterwards, which I would imagine most gardeners would do in any event.

Pad never used to poo in our  garden - he would always come in and use his tray, but when a new neighbourhood cat moved in and started visiting our garden, a whole new strategy was called for, so Paddy reclaimed his territory in the way he knew how - and I would often find half open bags of compost had been utilised in this way.  It was a bit of a nuisance but never took more than two or three minutes to sort out.  Maybe you just have to be a cat lover to appreciate that sort of thing, but hey - violence begets violence, and kicking, shooting and hoying plant pots is just not on.

Offline Lisa

• Adult Cat
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2007, 13:34:25 PM »
that's awful. Poor proot.
My next door but one neighbour is a little like that (not that bad though!) she has been known to chase my kitties out of her garden with a broom while shouting at them  >:( if she wasnt an old lady I'd have said something to her a long time ago

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2007, 13:26:22 PM »
threatened to shoot him if he poos in their garden again (which he never has!).

It is a criminal offence to infuriate or terrify a cat, also to commit any act that will cause unnecessary suffering. I would have thought the fact that the neighbour had thrown a terracotta plant pot at him and was running to aiming a kick at him comes into this category
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2007, 13:24:39 PM »
Yep, when we first moved in here, the neighbours made it abundantly clear how unhappy they were at the influx of cats!(I had four, then five, then four again sadly.)

The main problem was that the man is a keen gardener and cats (not necessarily mine) were messing on his garden. I posted him a CPL "cats and the law" brochure through his letterbox and he was also bought some repellent pellets that were non harmful and were meant to deter cats.

Gradually, despite not being especially happy about the cats, he and his wife have come to accept them. To my knowledge, though, they never threw heavy objects at my cats to deter them from their property. It's definately worth trying the reasonable approach first, and then if behave unreasonably you'll have the upper hand, so to speak.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2007, 13:13:51 PM »
What a nasty thing to do.  I'd do what Sue P has suggested first though - I had a lower level incident years ago and I bought the neighbour concerned some cat repellent granules. If this approach works, it will avoid escalation and possible danger to the Proot.

Hope he's recovered from this unpleasant shock.
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2007, 12:52:29 PM »
I was just thinking the same thing Kittybabe.  Is there any way you could try holding out an olive branch - say perhaps going round to see them to talk about it - you could maybe offer to clear up any "accidents" they make you aware of, or suggest to them non harmful ways of minimising visits to their garden, such as "Silent Roar" pellets, that sort of thing?  Perhaps you could explain to them some of the problems this little kitty's had and that while you're aware not everyone feels the same way about cats - or animals of any description - harming them is not the best way to go, and it would be better all round if an amicable solution to the problem could be found?  If that didn't work, then you could perhaps think about indicating if anything untoward was to happen to one of your pets you would have no compunction in involving the police and/or the press/RSPCA (God forbid anyone would resort to the last one, but they might not see it that way!) and to mention to all and sundry that they were making threats to your personal property which you might see fit to follow up with "appropriate action" (not that cats are ever anyone's property, but you catch my drift.....)

Or you could lob a terracotta plant pot over their fence just narrowly missing them and threatening to shoot them if you ever see them being cruel to an animal again whilst waving your kalashnikov in the air

(don't take this last thought literally - I was just fantasising about how nice it would be and the amount of personal satisfaction it would offer.....)

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 12:45:08 PM »
Poor Proot.  What a horrible neighbour.  I, too, would consider calling the police as he has threatened to harm Proot - there's just a chance that they might pop around and have a word which may scare the neighbour a bit.

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2007, 12:40:02 PM »
I would call the police as he has made a threat to use firearms! - If you can get an animal-friendly policeman/woman to have a word, at least it will embarrass the horrible man and let him know you mean business. Who cares if they won't talk to you afterwards.  >:(

I agree, but a word of caution...in south africa where I grew up a neighbour had the same issue with one of our cats....and we did call the police but that started a spate of retribution-type incidents. It was awful.

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 12:38:45 PM »
Oh god I only just noticed you said SHOOT!
The police are mostly rubbish, but it is worth a try! What a horrible person.

:mad2:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 12:36:19 PM »
I would call the police as he has made a threat to use firearms! - If you can get an animal-friendly policeman/woman to have a word, at least it will embarrass the horrible man and let him know you mean business. Who cares if they won't talk to you afterwards.  >:(

Offline carl (billy and baggys dad)

• Distinguished Cat
  • King Bilbo & Mr Baggins' dad and loyal servant
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 12:34:10 PM »
Thats absolutely outrageous!! Has your husband not been to square him away??  >:(
From out of nowhere you came strong as stone
And now I'll never have to be alone
What it is I know
You have always been my safe home

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 12:28:31 PM »
I cant believe they actually wanted to hurt him physically - it doesnt matter what (if anything) he has done.

If they really dislike cats why dont they buy some sort of harmless repellant  >:( so sad  :(

Give kitty some rubs from me  :hug:

Link to CatChat