Author Topic: cats and chrismoose!  (Read 1420 times)

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
Re: cats and chrismoose!
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2008, 19:19:31 PM »
I am not even attempting a tree this year! :evillaugh:

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2008, 17:11:14 PM »
In our house, it's the baubles we have to watch. Always have to get the shatterproof ones as they spend more time being used as footy balls then they do on the tree.  :evillaugh:

Our cats get a special Crimbo breakfast of a little scrambled egg and smoked salmon. This year, Tilly gets the first slice off the turkey for lunch as last Crimbo she was AWOL - missing for over 2 months in all. It makes me cry when I think of the kind of Christmas she had last year.  :'( She will be royally spoiled and treated like a princess this year.  :naughty:

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2008, 17:10:09 PM »
Just a quick warning but I have to remove any ribbons or tassles from presents as Amber chews them. I found her the first year walking backwards and dragging a present with having swallowed the ribbon. Luckily she hadnt damaged her throat but she hasnt learnt either so its nothing like that allowed here
Mogs on the other hand couldnt be bothered about the tree, presents, baubles or in fact any of it so long as the heating on  :evillaugh:
love
Tab

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 16:03:16 PM »
See my christmas tree thread for mine they have started already  :Crazy:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 15:50:20 PM »
I did have to rewrap a couple before christmas last year! 

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
  • Mum to Sophie and Oscar
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 15:40:04 PM »
What is worrying me Dawn, is that we put all the gifts under the tree on Christmas Eve, and I have visions of Oscar the Awful unwrapping them before we get up.  He loves anything rustly like paper or sweet wrappers.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 15:27:08 PM »
our amber sulks as well!  I normally give a bit of turkey - Amber and Tilly love all the wrapping paper so I let them tear that up for a while as well!

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
  • Mum to Sophie and Oscar
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 15:16:18 PM »
Don't they hate it when you laugh at them - Sophie will sulk for hours.  Ours say that a whole turkey each is a good treat to start with! Trying to typethis with Oscar walking all over me and the keyboard.

Offline Pushka

• Kitten
  • Love MY Pushka
cats and chrismoose!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 10:31:53 AM »
Well i just wanted to know what funny stories everyone has.

Well about January we we're taking our tree down, and before Christmas pushka used to jump up in the window and look out but she was put off by the tree.
Until she saw the window again, then she tried to jump up, and she like skidded around the window ledge about half way before finally falling into the tree.
i couldn't stop laughing it was so funny :rofl:, and she found a way out and slink-ed away low to the ground and tail between her legs.
i checked her just to make sure she weren't hurt, but only her pride was abit bruised lol, we still have the scratch marks in the paint where she tried to grab on  :doh:.

i cant wait to see what she does this Christmas.

also what kind of treats Christmas treats can cats have?

Link to CatChat