Author Topic: Cat Outdoor Runs  (Read 1888 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Cat Runs
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 00:26:51 AM »
I knew it, bot just me that thought thread was about wrong thing.............I am gonna add a word into the title for all  :rofl:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 21:46:17 PM »
Oh exercise runs not diarrhoea   :shify:   :Crazy:

Offline Schmew

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 19:48:37 PM »
Hi Marie,

I got my first one years ago ready made and delivered flat pack from a place such as Gillian has mentioned below. My current one I had made specially to requirements - I found a bloke advertising in one of the free ad papers for making dog kennels and runs, and he came and measured up and made me exactly what I wanted (If you are anywhere near Hartlepool I will give you his number). I have moved again recently and the run has moved with us and with some adaptation it is up and running again.

Hope you get one sorted!

Su

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 14:10:09 PM »
Hi Marie,

Grange pet centre do ready made timber and mesh panels, which, if you're any good at DIY (or know someone that is!) can be used to build a run to any shape or size you like, and could easily be dismantled again if you move, have a look here www.grangepetcentre.co.uk , they also do ready made runs too. Any sort of cat run would need to be attached to the house if you wanted the cats to come and go from the cat flap straight into it - would that be a problem, seeing as the house is rented? Bransby Bunny also do ready made runs www.bransby-bunny.co.uk

Offline Marie

• Senior Cat
  • Maisy and Tommy
Cat Outdoor Runs
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 12:54:04 PM »
We live near a busy road and our cats are currently indoor only but I would like to give them some outside access for summer.  As we are currently renting cat proofing our garden is not possible.  I would like to get some sort of run.  Does anyone have any advice on something practical.  We do have a cat flat already in our back door but we would need something that could be removed easily when we move house.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 00:27:27 AM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »
Marie, Maisy and Tommy xxx

Link to CatChat