Author Topic: Now that's more like it  (Read 1968 times)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Now that's more like it
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 19:59:14 PM »
It's highly possible punishment by other inmates will be administered to these two. Apparantly, that's pretty normal in cases of animal cruelty or anything to do with harming children.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Queen-Penguin

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 19:54:53 PM »
Thank God scum like them are off our streets. I couldn't read the story as I am feeling delicate and possibly would start blubbering!
For a man to truly understand rejection, he must first be ignored by a cat.

Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God.

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch.

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 19:48:06 PM »
Oh my god how awful is this.  That poor little puppy. I feel so sick reading thisl. This is the type of justice that is needed in this country, even though I think 10 years is still not enough. I wonder if the judge had read all the letters and petitions if she would have made the sentence higher.

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 19:15:15 PM »
What these two B  :censored: ds did to that poor little puppy is beyond belief.  It's nice to hear that they got a long jail sentance however I would have preferred to hear they had had done to them the same as they did to the puppy.  >:( >:(

Yeh - they would have deserved that but in a way that would have been an easy way out for them.  I  hope they spend every moment of their time inside thinking about why they're there and what they did to that poor puppy.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 19:09:46 PM »
What these two B  :censored: ds did to that poor little puppy is beyond belief.  It's nice to hear that they got a long jail sentance however I would have preferred to hear they had had done to them the same as they did to the puppy.  >:( >:(

In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Now that's more like it
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 18:36:42 PM »
After the pathetic "punishment" meted out last week to that woman who put poor Paws into a washing machine it's nice to see that animal cruelty is taken seriously somewhere.  2 brothers have received 10 years in prison for torturing and killing a puppy.

http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/9605/GA/US/#UPDATES

(be warned - details of the case don't make for pleasant reading)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 18:37:50 PM by Susanne (urbantigers) »

Link to CatChat