RIP Little Toffee

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Toffee
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2006, 11:45:39 AM »
Have a great Christmas on the Bridge Toffee, I am sure its a great place at Christmas with loads of new toys and nice things to eat, with loads of comfy sleeping places to rest when you are sleepy after your Chrismas dinner.

Offline sonya

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ozzy Daisy and Ebony
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 15:56:39 PM »
Your tinsel is up Toffee, I found your favourite snowman cuddly toy but put him away this year, maybe next year he can come out and I can look at him without crying , thinking how you used to carry him around, then curl up round him to sleep.  Ozzy isnt interested this year it seems, although Daisy and Ebony are making up for it,doing all the naughty things you both used to do together.  I can see u under the tree, the lights shining on your gorgeous white and ginger coat, I can see them reflected in your eyes my baby girl, this is our first christmas without you and its unbelivably hard.

Ive put your little stocking up tho, couldnt leave it down, alone in the box. Im so sorry I didnt bring you in that morning, but you looked so content and sleepy in the sunshine. I miss you my beautiful girl, wish you were still here with us, always will. 

Merry Christmas beautiful

Mam
 xxx
Cats are like vodkas-you cant just have one

Online Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 10:37:42 AM »
Hi Sonya,

I know exactly how you feel - I lost Cleo on 3.11.06.
She is the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thought on my mind when I go to sleep.

Sorry about the awful circumstances in which she died - there is a lot to be said for chipping.

Thinking of you.

Hugs xx
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline sonya

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ozzy Daisy and Ebony
Toffee
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 17:04:59 PM »
Just wanted to talk about my girl Toffee who went to the Bridge in June of this year.  I had to have her PTS after she was hit by a car and left at the side of the road until RSPCA found her and took her to westways vets who informed me through her chip. Thank god she was chipped or I would never have known what happened to her.  We had moved a few months previously and both cats were settled in our new house and never ventured further than the garden, but,,,all we can think of is that she was following one of our sons who was going to visit friends in that area and got herself lost.

I miss her every day, miss the way she would lick my face in the morning to wake me or the way she used to tuck her head underneath herself so she just looked like a furry ball when she was sleeping, I miss the purrs and the headbutts when I came home from work , I miss her sleeping round my neck while I watched tv. I miss a million and one things about my precious girl.

RIP my baby girl.
love u always
 MAM
   x
Cats are like vodkas-you cant just have one

Link to CatChat