Author Topic: CatIt Design Senses new toy!  (Read 1935 times)

Offline scattycat

• Adult Cat
Re: CatIt Design Senses new toy!
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2009, 21:42:59 PM »
If anyone is interested, I emailed Hagen who produce the CatIt Senses play circuits, asking them if they had any plans to sell 'straight' bits of the track - as I know we for one would certainly buy straight parts to get a large track going.

Hagen have replied back saying they agree it would make it a much better toy to have straight parts added to the curved sections, but there are no sign of straight parts coming out. However, he did say that it could be something that's already in production, but that as it takes a long while to market and merchandise, it might just be on the cards in the future!!  ;D

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2009, 19:36:27 PM »
My 2 both love the track.  They have one track and the scratch pad.  I do want to get another track and the massage centre for them to make a complete toy.  Mosi is a terror for pulling the blue tops off - he is a bit rough! - but he hasn't run off with the ball yet.  I find it very funny watching their different techniques.  Jaffa is quite particular and gets his paw right in so that he can give the ball a good push, and he does the same to grab it.  Mosi is more like a bull in a china shop  ;D

Offline Zenith (Liz)

• Hero Cat
  • Liz, Mia and Nova
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2009, 19:01:57 PM »
Enjoy the toy!  I was bought the track as a secret santa present, and it was brilliant for the 48 hours it was in use for until Mia managed to pop one of the blue tops off the track and made the ball vanish  :evillaugh:  My mum and dad's living room is only 30 Foot long but they still haven't found the ball!

This last photo you'll see Mia has her entire leg in the track  :shocked:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2009, 12:03:15 PM »
 :see: :pic:  :evillaugh:

Sounds like fun, the boys would like to come over and play as they are very deprived and dont have one of these  :evillaugh:

Offline scattycat

• Adult Cat
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2009, 09:49:52 AM »
Hi, we finally got hold of 2 of the circuits (they'd been on order for 6 weeks!) and our cats love it!  :Luv:

We primarily bought it for our kitten - to keep her busy  :evillaugh: - but know Jasper has had a play with it, and not sure about Sully.

We decided to not get the massage centre or the scratching pads as we thought, like you guys, that they just wouldnt be used, or if they were for 5 minutes only!

We've got the track in a long snake shape at the moment, and Molly loves it.

We do wonder whether the ball is weighted somehow as it does seem to just roll, and roll, and roll

I would recommend this to anyone with cats that like the ball in a thing toy.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2008, 17:20:04 PM »
think the track looks good

Offline Ann Clarke (Tabby cat)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Dylan 1999 (approx) - 26/12/09. Love you forever.
    • Gateshead CP
  • Slave to: Hobbes and Luna
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 13:22:54 PM »
I agree with Helen re the massage centre, I have the Cat It Spa and my two have ignored it too. The play circuit looks great though, Hobbes would love that as he still plays with his roundabout toy.  ;D

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 12:43:42 PM »
oooo looks great esp the track cuircuit. Xmas pressies sorted  ;D

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 12:33:15 PM »
I looove the look of the first one, the play circuit.  It's like a wiggly roundabout toy, the boys have had their roundabout toy since they were tiny kittens and they still play with it everyday so I think the wiggly track would be a hit.

The massage centre is very similar to the Cat it Spa which I did have, this was popular for the first two minutes and then studiously ignored so on that basis I wouldn't recommend the massage centre.

Offline scattycat

• Adult Cat
CatIt Design Senses new toy!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 12:12:18 PM »
Has anyone bought the new thing from CatIt - the CatIt Design Senses (play circuit, scratch pad and massage centre) - and have experience of what your cats think of it?

We're very tempted as we think it'd be something that our cats might like - but erring on the side of caution as they are £15 each.

http://www.hagen.com/uk/cats/addinfo/catit_design_senses.cfm

Link to CatChat