Author Topic: A bad week with Maude!!!  (Read 1419 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: A bad week with Maude!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2008, 17:20:24 PM »
Poor baby, give her a magical healing head kioss from me and the boys, hope she's alll dried off now :care:

Offline sazkat2

• Senior Cat
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2008, 15:17:13 PM »
Thats what I thought bless her just makes me wonder what she does get upto when she is out?!   :shocked:

PLEASE GIVE A BLACK CAT A CHANCE LOTS ARE LEFT IN RESCUE JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR COLOUR.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2008, 15:14:32 PM »
Poor Maude, she is certainly testing out her 9 lives bless her. :Luv2:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline sazkat2

• Senior Cat
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2008, 14:12:12 PM »
Thanks all don't think she will be doing it again in a hurry (I hope)   :rofl:

PLEASE GIVE A BLACK CAT A CHANCE LOTS ARE LEFT IN RESCUE JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR COLOUR.

Offline Wibblechick

• Royal Cat
  • Mr T and Chloe - We will meet again at the Bridge
  • Slave to: Celyn and Olwyn
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2008, 12:14:07 PM »
Maude Ize jus rd thiss ovver mrs hewmun showlder an I noze I izznt proberly ment too post on the hewmiuns bit but yoo tayks  betta cair of yerself, yoo listin ?! ...

Mr T :Luv2:
People Power Works!!!

Offline Bryony84

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Amber and Chilli
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 12:10:04 PM »
Poor Maude, sometimes cats have to do stupid things to realise that they aren't such a good idea! Hopefully she has learnt a rather soggy lesson!

http://furrytripod.wordpress.com/ : Casper's tripod blog and sponsorship page

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 11:57:24 AM »
Poor Maude!!! I am just waiting for one of mine to fall in the bath - they risk it every night!! :evillaugh:

I have gieven up with collars on them , they kept losing them and are obviously happier without!

Offline Wibblechick

• Royal Cat
  • Mr T and Chloe - We will meet again at the Bridge
  • Slave to: Celyn and Olwyn
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 11:46:49 AM »
Poor little Maude!  And poor you for having to cope .....  Dont cats do some DAFT things?!  Mr Tsends her a big hug and Chloe thought shed like a nice, nourishing chicken sandwich ....  Hope she shares it with Maureen ....
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 11:49:18 AM by Wibblechick »
People Power Works!!!

Offline sazkat2

• Senior Cat
A bad week with Maude!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 11:24:18 AM »
Hi all Maude has had such a bad week just thought I would tell everyone what she has been up to!!!  First she spends all week coughing and not eating ( I was worried sick)  then coughed up a piece of grass that must have been stuck in her throat.  Thank god she is OK I thought!  Then last night after she went out she appeared on the sofa looking like a drowned rat completely soaked.  I can only assume that her addiction to running water got the better of her as there is a river at the back of our house and it looks like she had toppled in.  Her collar had managed to get round one of her front legs so I'm so glad I buy safety collars otherwise she could still be hanging on what ever she got caught on.  She spent the rest of the night lay in front of a heater to get warm.  Just hoping now this week will be better!!    :shocked:

Link to CatChat