Author Topic: Paws Inn Christmas Social - 6th Dec 2008  (Read 7824 times)

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
Re: Paws Inn Christmas Social - 6th Dec 2008
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2008, 16:20:32 PM »
Oh with everything that is going on at the mo i forgot to post that we cant be there but i'd like to buy 3 tickets, for Phoebe, Boy and me.

So we will be there in spirit too :) I send the cheque to Pawsinn with my auction money, cos no paypal account.

Hope every one has a great time and lots of money raised. :)   Pav

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2008, 12:59:15 PM »
I knew there was something else I was meant to do after payday  :doh:  Have bought our tickets, so we'll be there in spirit  :)  Hope everyone has a lovely evening and lots of dosh is raised for Paws Inn  :)

Offline ClaireR

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2008, 12:38:20 PM »
Just a quick reminder that the social is tonight and is still going ahead.............hope to see you there either in body or spirit!!!

Claire xx
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 12:38:35 PM by ClaireR »

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 21:45:01 PM »
At last this year it is a social I can finally attend! These (Summer and Christmas) socials always seem to fall when I have something arranged I can't move. Yippee!  ;D

Me and Phil will be there - can't wait! :Luv:
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline ems

• Super Cat
  • My two gorgeous girls, Nina (white) and Kiki
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 20:53:34 PM »
We'll be there as usual  ;D

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 19:28:20 PM »
Too far for me I'm afraid but we'd like to buy our tickets as usual - one adult and two children (the boys of course!), will have to wait til payday though :tired:  Hope everyone who can make it has a fab time and lots of dosh is raised for Paws Inn  :)

Offline ClaireR

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
Paws Inn Christmas Social - 6th Dec 2008
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 16:34:48 PM »
PAWS INN Christmas Social - 6th December 2008

I have been speaking to Pedro, Minimopsical and the rest of the current residents of Paws Inn and (while some of them hope that they will be in their forever home by Christmas....) they would like to invite you to the Paws Inn Christmas Social on Saturday 6th December. 

The Social will be a fun filled evening where you will have the chance to sing Christmas songs with the cats, drink mulled wine and fill yourself full of mince pies and also shop for much needed Christmas gifts for friends and family and more importantly, your cats!

There will be a raffle of great prizes, a Christmas themed quiz and for the ladies an opportunity to kiss Ollie Purr Master Generall underneath the mistletoe!

There will be a fabulous gift table where you will be able to buy a range of Christmas themed items including handmade crackers, cards and table settings and also be inspired by lots of other great gift ideas for all the family.

The fun will start at 6pm and is set to go on until quite late, or at least until Rob (Mr Paws Inn) tells us we have to go home!

We hope you are able to come and join in the festivities.

Admission will be £5 per person and this includes mulled wine and mince pies (soft drinks and tea/coffee will be available for the designated drivers!).  If you would like to visit then please email pawsinn@aol.com for contact details and directions.

Don't miss out on a great night and have the chance to help Paws Inn raise much needed funds.

www.pawsinncats.com

Thank you!!!

Link to CatChat