Author Topic: Mosi slept through the night!  (Read 2682 times)

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Re: Mosi slept through the night!
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2007, 10:23:40 AM »

Is he still letting you sleep Susanne  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

He's been better the past few days!  Although he still likes to wake me up at 5.30am.  At weekends I just put the pair of them out the back, give them a treat, shut the door on them and go back to bed for a couple more hours!  This morning I woke up without any assistnce from Mosi at about 6am  ;D  Didn't get to bed til about midnight though - if I'd gone to bed at 10.30pm I doubt he'd have let me sleep that long.  I left him this morning snoozing on top of a cardboard box and looking very calm, sleepy and innocent  :scared:

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 09:53:59 AM »
Awww what a good wee boy that handsome Mosi is  :Luv: :Luv:

Is he still letting you sleep Susanne  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 13:00:57 PM »
Little monster!  Mosi isn't a little monster he just wants mum to play when he wants to play...even at 4am...  :rofl:

Trouble is he wants to play all the time - day and night!  Little lad didn't have more than a short sleep on sunday (I was out for about 2 hrs and when I left he was wide awake and when I returned he was wide awake!) - he spent the entire day running around and playing.  Then he played all evening.  Then he woke me in the night wanting to play...  >:(

I wouldn't swap him though!

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 10:02:15 AM »
Little monster!  Mosi isn't a little monster he just wants mum to play when he wants to play...even at 4am...  :rofl:

Well done little man! A whole night and no messing with ya mum!

Lexy sometimes does the same, this week not so much as she's been ignoring me, but normally by 5am I have wake up calls that go on until 6am when madam goes back to bed. 

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 09:48:54 AM »
One of my closest friends has a 6 week old baby and the baby sleeps better though the night than our furr baby, my friend doesn't believe me! Jess is very playful during the night but we are getting used to the noises now. He wasn't sure what to make of the snow though  :wow:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 09:27:55 AM »
Ha - welcome to the world of kittens and sleepless nights!  I've not had more than 5 hours sleep a night (often less) since I got my little monster.  Every now and then he goes through a good phase then he's back to waking me up in the night.  I totally sympathise with parents of furless babes!

Offline kittykat

• Adult Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 09:04:13 AM »
That's great!

Tipsey has slept most nights from 12-8 (although we hear her playing with her mouse!)  But the last few nights shes woken us up at half one and then seven.

I've not got any children yet but its certainly given us an insight into what sleepless nights will be like!  :rofl:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Mosi slept through the night!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 08:52:39 AM »
Just had to share!  ;D

Title slightly misleading as I don't think he slept all night but at least he played quietly and let me sleep.

We've had the odd night since I got him when he's been a good boy and I've thought he'd turned a corner and started settling more at night, but since xmas he's woken me every night - usually sometime between 4am and 5.30am :( He's been particularly manic this week spending most of his time bouncing off the walls and disembowelling his toy mice and spiders.  Last night I did wake up once shortly after falling asleep but it wasn't due to Mosi as I could feel him on the bed leaning against my legs!   I went straight back to sleep and next thing I knew the alarm was going off at 6am.  Well done, Mosi!  I think he's tired himself out the past few days.  He really has been a handful wanting to play all the time and just not sleeping.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 08:56:13 AM by Susanne (urbantigers) »

Link to CatChat