Author Topic: Does your cats do this ?  (Read 2429 times)

ccmacey

Re: Does your cats do this ?
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 11:13:17 AM »
Macey lays on my chest with her head on my face, she's so affectionate. I also wake in the morning not being able to move cos I'm pinned to the bed by all 4 of them.

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 11:08:01 AM »
Give him time Jess's Mum. He's still finding his feet in the house, sooner or later you will find he will "promote" certain locations in the house to BED status and then you will be the last!

Jess does make us laugh he'll take himself off to bed about 9:50ish and then when we go up to bed he gets off and sulks downstairs and goes to sleep. We know he sleeps on there during the day just isn't keen when we're in bed

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 10:18:04 AM »
Give him time Jess's Mum. He's still finding his feet in the house, sooner or later you will find he will "promote" certain locations in the house to BED status and then you will be the last!

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 09:45:27 AM »
I wish Jess would do this, he either sleeps on the sofa on a cushion or is up all night playing.

Offline Lisa

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 08:57:05 AM »
Both my cats do this. I wake up most mornings with them both lying on me. I love it! One of them likes to get in bed too, I love our morning cuddles  :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 07:49:07 AM »
purring in your ear and stay there for most of the night

Oh yes my Jessica has been sleeping on my pillow (well actually I have moved the one my head is on a little down the bed ) for 16 years and now recently Teddy has joined her so it is double pain pleasure. Jessica puts her nose right to my ear.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 07:49:40 AM by Ela »
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

wizthebest

Does your cats do this ?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 01:17:54 AM »
Lay right on top of you with their paws nearly on your face, purring in your ear and stay there for most of the night ? Lucy is either there or laid on my bed at the bottom. As soon as I head to bed, she's there. Im surprised she's not telling me off this minute for not been in bed but Ive moved the pc up into the lounge and she's fast akip on the sofa  :Luv:

Ive noticed tonight that a, this is twice she's peed and its gone on the newspaper that is under her litter tray and b, her pee stinks bad today. Im just wondering if she needs a bigger litter tray or it moving so she has more space round the edges

Link to CatChat