Author Topic: I am the worst meowmy in the world!!!  (Read 1231 times)

Offline caledonia

• Hero Cat
  • RIP My beloved boys Bertie, Oscar & Edgar
  • Slave to: Nina & Rio
Re: I am the worst meowmy in the world!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2008, 16:46:21 PM »
It be great if you could - Edgar tends to get wee bits stuck on his paws - not always great!! be brilliiant if they could just flush and use the toilet actually lol!!
Love from Rachael & fur babies Nina & Rio

RIP Bertie 23/12/2007
RIP Oscar 31/08/2011
RIP Edgar 09/11/2011

Always loved, never forgotten

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
  • Mum to Sophie and Oscar
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2008, 10:34:02 AM »
Glad everything is OK again.  Oscare used his tray last night and then came and sat on me - can you train cats to use loo paper I wonder!!!

Offline caledonia

• Hero Cat
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2008, 19:58:17 PM »
All well - came home and there was no more mess and Oscar was clean. Seemed quite happy to see me too! So no hard feelings lol!!

OH also admitted later the felt really sorry for Oscar as the cries from the shower sounded like "oh no mummy it wasn't me" - so he does love the cats, just doesn't love being woken at 7am to take me to work lol!!!
 :evillaugh:

RIP Bertie 23/12/2007
RIP Oscar 31/08/2011
RIP Edgar 09/11/2011

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
  • Mum to Sophie and Oscar
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2008, 10:20:09 AM »
I just love a good start to the day   :rofl: :rofl:  Hope all is well again now.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 00:10:48 AM »
Poor Oscar and poor cream carpets, it's amazing how such a little bit goes such a long way isn't it  :evillaugh:

Offline Angeladeedah

• Senior Cat
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 13:02:40 PM »
Aaawww, I'm sure deep down he appreciates you cleaning him - it might just be quite a bit deep down.   :evillaugh:  I'm sure your OH would rather he was clean than spreading about your home even more.

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 20:05:01 PM »
poor Oscar, poor Edgar, poor hubby and poor you  :hug: I'm sure all will be forgiven though  ;)
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 19:31:54 PM »
Hope you have come home and found that everything and everyones Ok  :hug:

Offline caledonia

• Hero Cat
I am the worst meowmy in the world!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 14:04:03 PM »
So this morning I got up for work as normal and fed the boys and everythign was fine!

Then just as I was heading up the stairs to get the bus I was accosted by the whiff of pooh...I thought I had a nast surprise in one of the litter boxes but no...the was spodged down the edge of every stair in the house and when I followed the trail it was also on the beige carpet in the spare room and (gasp) on OH's paperwork in the bed and all over the bed sheets - and there was Oscar sat licking his paw!

On closer inspection he had a large bit of you know what stuck to his long hair at the rear end and pretty much squelched in too - something that he has not did before and I am sure was just a bit of an accident!

Anyway I feel like the worst meowmy in the world as when it became apparent baby wipes and tissue were not going to rectify it I had to put him in the shower and he yelped and yelped like he was being murdered!! I tried to soothe him as much as I good but he was obvioulsy distressed and a few mins in the shower followed by wet cloths and towels have still not cleaned it up entirely!!! The poor thing was hating the shower and I have never heard him yelp like that and I feel awful!!

I also made the fatal error of waking my OH who is a taxi driver and had not lonf finished and asked for a lift as I had an important meeting - well the rant about the cats lasted the whole journey!!! 99% of the time he loves them and is great with them but the other 1% I am reminded that all their health problems cost a fortune and I was well aware of them when I adopted them ...rant rant rant rant...yes you get the picture!!!

So I had to leave the house giving them just the run of the landings and the kitchen and bathroom as I am worried the mess would get elsewhere....if it isn't already!! I am actually worried there will be spots I have missed in my haste to get out the door!!

Anyway my poor babes must be wondering what on earth happend this morning - Oscar is no doubt in the huff too!!! Oscar is prob in shock and Edgar is wondeirng what all the racket was about and OH will be stomping about like a bear with a sore head....what will I be going home too!!!

Hmmm ok got that off my chest lol!!!

RIP Bertie 23/12/2007
RIP Oscar 31/08/2011
RIP Edgar 09/11/2011

Link to CatChat