Author Topic: How long do ya reckon B4 the cruises split ???  (Read 7586 times)

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
Re: How long do ya reckon B4 the cruises split ???
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2006, 20:34:48 PM »
perhaps tom cruise does indeed need a few pills himself !! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline bagpussarah

• Adult Cat
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2006, 20:31:09 PM »
I get depression, and it's difficult enough to deal with without narrow minded idiots like him telling people they shouldn't seek medical help because it goes against his dodgy beliefs! (Have to admit, though, the experiences I've had with anti-depressants have NOT been good!)
I agree with you that it's difficult enough without people like him. I didn't get on with a couple of the anti depressents I tried but eventually found one that suited me and never looked back. Having said that though, anti depressents aren't the way to go for everyone. Tom Cruise also said that people with depression shouldn't visit pyschiatrists either but should be counselled by ministers in the Scientology religion, and no doubt hand over vast amounts of their earnings too!!

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2006, 19:26:20 PM »
I agree Tom Cruise was an absolute idiot leaving Nicole Kidman, she's absolutely stunning.

As for his comment about PND, he is supposed to have apologised in person, but I still think it's amazingly gracious of Brooke Shields to go to his wedding.

I get depression, and it's difficult enough to deal with without narrow minded idiots like him telling people they shouldn't seek medical help because it goes against his dodgy beliefs! (Have to admit, though, the experiences I've had with anti-depressants have NOT been good!)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline bagpussarah

• Adult Cat
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2006, 17:14:09 PM »
not that i'd wish it on anyone but i wander how he'd react if katie had/gets it ??????????
mmm...I wouldnt fancy her chances of getting professional help.

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2006, 00:09:04 AM »
not that i'd wish it on anyone but i wander how he'd react if katie had/gets it ??????????

Offline bagpussarah

• Adult Cat
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2006, 23:37:58 PM »
Hi Lyn-Su,
Apparently he went to see Brooke Shields and apologised in person. I'm sorry to say that I would not be so forgiving.

Offline Lyn-Su

• Senior Cat
  • Fearne
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2006, 23:32:11 PM »
Don't get me started about Tom Cruise!! >:( Can't stand the little  :censored:
What really really annoyed me about him was when he started saying that women with post natal depression shouldn't take anti depressents. How dare he? I suffered with severe pnd when I had my first child and I can only describe it as a living hell. If it hadn't been for anti depresents I don't know what I would have done.   

He said that about Brooke Shields, but she was at the wedding yesterday.  :eh:

I couldn't have forgiven him for saying something like that. It's comments like that that stop people with any form of depression from seeking help.

Offline bagpussarah

• Adult Cat
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2006, 23:31:57 PM »
yep me too and i lied about it so never got treatments and as a result think i prob have never got rid of it totally.
It's awful isn't it Lynn? It makes me cross when celebs talk about things that they have no knowledge of. There's already enough  stigma about depression and mental health, without people like that making others feel bad and maybe not getting the help they need.

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2006, 23:28:28 PM »
yep me too and i lied about it so never got treatments and as a result think i prob have never got rid of it totally.

Offline bagpussarah

• Adult Cat
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2006, 23:25:45 PM »
Don't get me started about Tom Cruise!! >:( Can't stand the little? :censored:
What really really annoyed me about him was when he started saying that women with post natal depression shouldn't take anti depressents. How dare he? I suffered with severe pnd when I had my first child and I can only describe it as a living hell. If it hadn't been for anti depresents I don't know what I would have done.? ?

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2006, 18:55:04 PM »
or maybe got more important interesting stuff in your lives to be bothered LOL

unlike me !!

Offline J (Indoorcatsuk)

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2006, 18:48:17 PM »
oops, I have only just clicked what this topic is about, since I saw it I was thinking of ships.Thick or what  :-[

Me too. I don't think it's because we're thick tho, I just think we're a bit longer in the tooth ;)
A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere. Groucho Marx.

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2006, 17:22:42 PM »
yes i do want to cat nap nikita, her and cody just look like they'd be a match made in heaven look wise.

Offline sonya

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ozzy Daisy and Ebony
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2006, 17:16:26 PM »
Well lynn if it was down to me it would have to be between Cody or Nikita, not sure about some of the other ones on there lol
Cats are like vodkas-you cant just have one

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2006, 17:15:02 PM »
yep i guess, might ask my aunt, i think she has a printer.

im just abit pee'd that no one bothered answering my mails & i double checked with another commitee member that i had the email correct and even the chairperson knew i was having problems !!

i am presuming they havent recieved it as they would have let me know and also i'd have recieved the member newletter which ive not had  >:(

Offline sonya

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ozzy Daisy and Ebony
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2006, 17:10:42 PM »
Lynn could someone not print a membership form off for you and send it to u via normal mail? 

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2006, 16:45:40 PM »
LOL ela  :rofl:

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2006, 16:45:10 PM »
no you cant do that hannah, which is why you probably had to leave a name and from an email addy..each person can only vote for one cat from each place ie england / scotland (or ireland / wales if there was entries from there)

also i think codys entry is abit "illegal" cos you have to be a member of the laperm club and i sent my cheque away and membership from which is why i was allowed to include cody but i have had no notifaction of them having it, cant see the cheques been cashed and i have send numberous emails to a couple of them asking if they ve had it if not tell me and i'll have to re send everything but noone will get back to me !! so frustrating, i dont have a printer so now will ahve to wait till the end of the year before hubby can print off the membeership form at work for me.

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2006, 16:44:24 PM »
oops, I have only just clicked what this topic is about, since I saw it I was thinking of ships.Thick or what  :-[
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline hannah (weeny)

• Honorary Cat
  • JASPER!!
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2006, 16:41:02 PM »
oh dont feel cheeky - think we're all more than happy to help support such things!

i voted before - can i do it again? will if i can (and you post the link!)

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2006, 16:39:06 PM »
well codys beginning to slip to be honest, i was kinda wondering what was going on coz i know some peeps said they voted and his votes didnt go up much but others were  (inc the english ones and every could vote for an english and scottish)  so either his for some reason werent updated or peeps were voting wrongly altho i cant see that.

i may have to put up knew posts on here and ive not done the hovel yet, i always feel so cheeky.  Also wondering if its not going down well since technichally he's possibly not such a good show cat as some, altho since i dont bother with that we have no proof if he is or not !

Offline sonya

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ozzy Daisy and Ebony
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2006, 16:28:25 PM »
 :evillaugh:  Well I could just imagine the fun we could have showing him what hes missing Lynn , apparently they were fantastic last night, one of my friends went to see them  >:( lucky  :censored: wanted to ask you how Cody is doing for votes on the Laperm site?  And has anybody seen Nina, Matzah and Bonitos mum on here yet?

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2006, 16:25:18 PM »
yeah but sonya unless i grow a willy i dont stand a chance with mr shears .... i'm afraid hes 100% certified gay with no lee way allowed LOL

i'd have fun showing him what he's missing tho  ;) :censored: ;)

Offline sonya

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ozzy Daisy and Ebony
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2006, 16:17:58 PM »
I agree Lynn , hes not my type at all, too short for me and just a tad mental methinks lol.  Give me the scissor sisters Mr Shears who were playing at the metro radio arena here yesterday and I missed out on tickets (she says stampin her feet  >:()  Patrick Swayze in his dirty dancing days, Andy Garcia and Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn any day over Mr C any day lol  :evillaugh:

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2006, 16:13:46 PM »
i apparently thumped my right foot like i was trying to start a nifty fifty moped for a whole day practically whilst in labour with anya, and for once i apparently didnt swear too much apart from the lady next door was getting so loud even all the staff were complaining (according to hubby, i was delerious by this stage)

and i snapped and shouted loudly...will someone tell her to shut the f up !

(didnt just say f tho LOL)

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2006, 16:11:17 PM »
i dont think they ever lied about it as such but when him and kidman were married they both wanted kids and the specualtion was rife having been spotted at various clinics etc

think he's ok looking in the face but too short for me,

and its a fair age gap. he was 16 when she was just born !! ?thats = my hubby fancying a 20 year old which even he says he'd find abit perverted if he did these days (mind you he has to say that to me doesnt he LOL)

no used to really like tom but he's too weird now.

(and i dont like the name suri !! sounds like something your flush your toilet into !

Offline hannah (weeny)

• Honorary Cat
  • JASPER!!
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2006, 16:08:30 PM »
a pan a cat and a bomb??????????????????

there no real response to that is there? how strange. throw in the no noise while giving birth and that katy's a lucky lucky girl!!!!!

Offline sonya

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ozzy Daisy and Ebony
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2006, 15:59:55 PM »
 :evillaugh:  Thats a good one Hannah, I just find this Scientology thingy hes into more than a little weird apparently their wedding vows are not recognised by law and in them he promised to give her a pan , a cat and a bomb.. the cat thing probably being the only sensible thing about it lol

Offline Linda (Bengalbabe)

• Hero Cat
  • Gayzette Minerva
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2006, 15:50:28 PM »
Very good response Hannah  :evillaugh:

Offline hannah (weeny)

• Honorary Cat
  • JASPER!!
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 15:35:22 PM »
ok - thick me, missed that in the first post! sorry!!

my goodness. well i mean.... how they gonna expplain that one????? its not that it even matters, adoption being all the rage and that, but a weird thing to lie about!! maybe she didnt want short kids.....

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2006, 15:33:38 PM »
she is apparently hannah and broke it to her hubby (who is in rehab) last week !

it drove me crazy when tom had suri and everyone in the world kept saying.."baby daughter to tom" of course he already has 2 adopted children"

surely when you adopt you think of them as your children not your adopted  children so i couldnt for the life of me see why it was relevant to keep mentioning that at all.

of course that was the press not toms own mouth but i wander if thats how he views the suri V connor & issabella situaion.

i take an interest in this as i am half adopted myself (by my dad)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 15:35:52 PM by lynnst24 »

Offline hannah (weeny)

• Honorary Cat
  • JASPER!!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2006, 15:32:50 PM »
i have thought the exaxct same thing!!!!! is so weird.  want nicole to get preggers too. scandel!!!!!

did they get wed this weekend?

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 15:31:00 PM »
well i'd love to find out about this baby making.

for years it was said he was infertile hence him and nicole adopting, its always been well said that nothing is wrong with her fertility and since splitting she's always said she looks forward to having her own ( i believe she is indeed pregnant now)

i'd be intrigued where is swimmers got the new lease of life from ?

Offline Linda (Bengalbabe)

• Hero Cat
  • Gayzette Minerva
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 15:28:31 PM »
mmm I think they may surprise us all.  I see another baby on the horizon too.

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
How long do ya reckon B4 the cruises split ???
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 15:24:44 PM »
just cannot see it lasting too long...that silly plonker should never have left the lovely nicole !!

i say 2 years Max !

Link to CatChat