Author Topic: Where can i get a 'Chilli Cat' bed  (Read 2142 times)

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
Re: Where can i get a 'Chilli Cat' bed
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2008, 12:23:59 PM »
Mine use my bed. There is an Esther-shaped indentation lined with black fur at the foot of the duvet every day when I get home. They rarely use terribly many of the toys they have, so they are currently in quarantine in the hope that when they re-emerge they have regained their attractiveness ... I suspect the dog's tendency to join the game may be a little off-putting ...

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2008, 11:57:20 AM »
I have to say, I go for practical thesedays. Even then I use little fleeces on everything so I can do a quick change if there is an accident - I suppose this must be like having kids  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 12:25:21 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2008, 11:26:31 AM »
That bed looks really cosy but I have to say my first thought was how do you get the sick off it?? I just know one of mine would throw up on the fur  :evillaugh:
Saying that I think I might need to get another bed for Amber as shes suddenly decided she no longer likes her igloo and keeps flattening it and sleeping on the top
love
Tab

Offline toothfairy

• Distinguished Cat
  • Floss & Tepe
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2008, 23:23:44 PM »
  Do they always sleep together like that? Too cute  :Luv2:

not all ofthe time but when they do it is really cute they even wash each other!  :Luv:
Feel the fear and do it anyway!
you don't learn anything until you live it

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2008, 19:53:48 PM »
lovely bed!
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2008, 16:48:02 PM »
Oooh that bed is so cool TF  :wow:  I want one!  My house is very neutral too and that would fit in very nicely.  Do they always sleep together like that? Too cute  :Luv2:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2008, 10:34:31 AM »
Well here's Willow in a chili bed and she is a tiny cat. The other one is Alice in a Chilidog

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline toothfairy

• Distinguished Cat
  • Floss & Tepe
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2008, 00:04:43 AM »
your probably right.

i forget how much they have grown since i first got them at 6 weeks (the previous owner lied to me about thier age) sometimes i wish they were tiny again but i wouldn't change them foor the world, i can't imagine my life without them.

this is a pic of them on their first day after i brought them home...look at the difference in size....

« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 00:07:23 AM by toothfairy »

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 23:40:31 PM »
looks like they don't care that it's not a Chilli - they wouldn't have both fitted in one anyway  :evillaugh:

Offline toothfairy

• Distinguished Cat
  • Floss & Tepe
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 23:36:32 PM »
not sure if you are intersted at all but the boys are loving their new cat bed (so am i actually, i looks so comfy and goes really well in my beige & brown living room!)

thought i would post a pic for you...can you believe it was on £10.50!!!!! :Crazy:

Offline toothfairy

• Distinguished Cat
  • Floss & Tepe
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 01:10:03 AM »
i have settled to the fact that i won't find another chilli bed, i went to our local factory shop today fo some fleece blankets, they are 90p. i had not been there before and i hadn't realised they did pet beds, blankets etc i was drawn to and bought for a very cheap £10.50 a donut huge big fluffy bed by 'Les Amis' i love it although the boys aren't sold as yet!

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2008, 16:22:15 PM »
My big boned gal decided to hop on my bed last night for the first time in well over a year  :Crazy: - at the same time as Willow was about to - after a lot of growling, Kylie curled up and Willow stayed in her cowskin print chili bed on the armchair next to the bed. I was woken at 5am as I think Willow had forgotten Kylie was there  :Crazy:

So little over 4 hours sleep just before going into a lecture on atoms  :tired: - I don't think I took a single word in  :evillaugh:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 12:47:42 PM »
Love that belly Kylie - I want to rub and kiss it you adorable little girl.  Did I just say little????  :rofl: :Luv2:

I think you and Max (Clare's big boned pud) and Frankie (Leigh's big boned pud) should have a competition.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 23:12:39 PM »
I think you may be out of luck as I'm sure TK Maxx only had them because they went out of business. We have 3 Chilli cat ones + a chilli dog one. Our TK Maxx sold out then got some more but that was around last xmas. They do the "Posh Paws" ones now but I don't like them. The chilli cat ones were £9.99. PetPlanet had them for £24.99 but it looks like they can't get them any more.

Here was the last thread where I raved about them http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,10226.0.html there is a link on that thread to where I originally raved about them. They are the best beds I ever saw but maybe not many people were willing to pay the regular £24.99 price? - I got the cat ones for £9.99 and the dog one for £14.99 - for my "big boned" kylie  :evillaugh:

There must be some knocking around somewhere but it's a case of finding them.

Edit - Petplanet link says they are discontinued http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.asp?dept_id=316&pf_id=7423
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 23:39:10 PM by Mark »

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 22:32:17 PM »
Mark will know

Offline toothfairy

• Distinguished Cat
  • Floss & Tepe
Where can i get a 'Chilli Cat' bed
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 22:30:36 PM »
i have seen them and they look really cosy but cannot find one anywhere, i think i saw them in TK MAXX once but the last 2 times i went they had none.

any suggestions where i can get one?

Link to CatChat