Author Topic: Chili cat (and chili dog) beds  (Read 4192 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Chili cat (and chili dog) beds
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2007, 10:48:04 AM »
PS Gillian,

The Chilli Dog ones are really nice and don't have a "bone" design  :evillaugh:

Your cats would love them  :Luv2:

You can just about see (on the cow one) they are so padded, the bottom is off the ground so about 6 inches deep padding.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 10:57:16 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 08:38:40 AM »
They are washable Gillian.

Blackcat - It's a chain that sells top brands but usually last season or bankrupt stock so you get best quality heavily discounted. I bought some denby china recently for about 1/3rd price as it had water damage (which washed off  :evillaugh: )

Petplanet sells the basic Chili Cat bed for £24.99

Here is pic of Alice next to her one and Clapton's one he won't go near  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 08:40:02 AM by Mark »

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 23:26:05 PM »
they look great!! what is TK maxx?

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 22:59:50 PM »
I like those donut beds! - Are they washable? I must find out where my nearest TK max is.  ;D

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Chili cat (and chili dog) beds
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 18:45:00 PM »
I posted about these before http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php?topic=8617.0 (it's the deep red one willow is modelling at start of thread)

They are the best quality donut beds I have seen. I got Willow one before but had been back to TK Maxx a couple of times and they didn't have any  :(

I went in today and they had some more  ;D. I got Alice the same one as Willow for £9.99 and Clapton got a cowskin design (£12.99) - they are really great. They are plush so nicer than fleece. They are really well stuffed and well made (neck support) The cat ones are only for small/medium cats (I know Kylie wouldn't fit in one)
The dog ones are great as well - can't recommend them enough  ;D

Anyway, so far - Alice won't go near hers and Clapton is scared of his (Clapton is scared or everything  :Crazy: )
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 10:11:06 AM by Mark »

Link to CatChat