Author Topic: Flora Ready to be Rehomed  (Read 2994 times)

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
Re: Flora Ready to be Rehomed
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2007, 12:16:44 PM »
Time goes so fast, it's frightening!  I've had Flora for six months and I'll be gutted when she goes, but she really doesn't like Alfie and he's terrified of her, so I have to be strong!  The right person will come along I'm sure....

:omg: I can't believe Flora has been there six months. She is absolutely gorgeous  :Luv: :Luv:

I am sure it won't be long before she gets a loving forever home.

Sending her lots of love and cuddles xxx

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2007, 10:36:18 AM »
I wish I had more space - I'm sure she'd love to come and join Jaffa and Mosi and make it a trio of gingers!  ;D

One more really wouldn't make alot of difference Susanne  :evillaugh: :ok: :rofl:

Offline deniseb90

• Senior Cat
    • Anim-Mates
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2007, 17:38:48 PM »
Time goes so fast, it's frightening!  I've had Flora for six months and I'll be gutted when she goes, but she really doesn't like Alfie and he's terrified of her, so I have to be strong!  The right person will come along I'm sure....

Online CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2007, 16:07:20 PM »
I hope Flora gets the home she deserves really soon.  I can't believe its as long ago as September since she had the kittens - sign of age they say when everythinh seems like only yesterday   :smile:

Offline deniseb90

• Senior Cat
    • Anim-Mates
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2007, 14:06:45 PM »
She'd love that Susanne!  She's been out in the garden today playing - she's loving it!  She goes out for about 15 minutes then she's running back in - so funny!  She loves other cats and company so would be best if it was with someone who's not out all day.

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2007, 09:29:49 AM »
Whoever gets Flora will be a very lucky person indeed!  I wish I had more space - I'm sure she'd love to come and join Jaffa and Mosi and make it a trio of gingers!  ;D

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 01:01:56 AM »
Awwwwwwwwwwwww Flora, wonderful lady  ;D

Offline deniseb90

• Senior Cat
    • Anim-Mates
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 17:30:22 PM »
The kittens are doing well. Getting big.  I'll miss Flora terribly but Alfie (my dog) is terrified of her and it's not fair on him. 

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 15:06:36 PM »
Ahhhhh i had forgtten how gorgeous this little ginger lady was.  I'm sure she will find a new home very soon.

BTW ... have you had any updates on her kittens?
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline deniseb90

• Senior Cat
    • Anim-Mates
Flora Ready to be Rehomed
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 13:45:32 PM »
As many of you know Flora had 9 kittens back in September.  She has been living with me since then and was supposed to be rehomed by my sister.  Unfortunately, Flora was unwell and has had various blood tests, all of which have come back negative - she is prone however to weepy eyes, but with proper care should have no problems.  My sister's 18 year old cat has declined and so now it seems it is best that Flora goes to a home where she can be looked after and adored exclusively!

It's best if she doesn't go with young children and definitely no dogs as she doesn't like them!!  She does get on with other cats.  She is approximately 5 years old, neutered and vaccinated.  She is lovely,however not a lap cat - likes to be stroked but will not sit on your lap.   She must go to ahome with access to garden and not near busy roads.

I am fostering her on behalf of Anim-Mates in NW Kent (www.anim-mates.org.uk).

Link to CatChat