Author Topic: I have finally arrived!  (Read 3811 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: I have finally arrived!
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2007, 10:51:06 AM »
Aww, lovely pics, and welcome to Purrs.
Please spay your cat

Offline Andorra_Roxy

• Kitten
  • Andorra & Roxy
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2007, 21:24:41 PM »
I'm trying to post another one of Roxy but it keeps saying too big! It's the same size as all the other ones I've posted...........

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Andorra_Roxy

• Kitten
  • Andorra & Roxy
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2007, 21:12:57 PM »
Sorry you've got me started now, more pics........

Offline Andorra_Roxy

• Kitten
  • Andorra & Roxy
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2007, 21:05:55 PM »
oooooooooops having trouble resizing, I hope this is better!

Offline Andorra_Roxy

• Kitten
  • Andorra & Roxy
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2007, 21:03:32 PM »
And Roxy.......(who is very difficult to photograph as she normally comes out all black!

Offline Andorra_Roxy

• Kitten
  • Andorra & Roxy
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2007, 20:57:33 PM »
lol!

Here is Andorra.......

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2007, 20:38:19 PM »
Roxy is well again thank you Helen - how is the lovely Tiggy?  It's strange knowing you as Helen - you were Tiggy's Mum on Cat Chat!

I 'came out' a week or so before CC closed! I still wanted to be known as Tiggy's Mum though as that's what/who I am  :Luv:

Anyway, where's those pics you promised us?!

Offline Andorra_Roxy

• Kitten
  • Andorra & Roxy
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2007, 16:47:02 PM »
Hello!

And what a beautifull furgang you have!

Offline Iluvcritters

• Adult Cat
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2007, 23:21:06 PM »
Hello and welcome fromm another newbee and her furgang

Offline Andorra_Roxy

• Kitten
  • Andorra & Roxy
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 13:22:40 PM »
Hi Tan, I am she was still a kitten and very white then! (it takes up to 18 months for a snowshoe to develop their full colour) Although I feel bad because Roxy is not in it but she wasn't with us then.

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2007, 21:57:12 PM »
Hiya Louise How ya doin?

Great to have ya with us. It takes a little while to get comfy with the purrs format but it will be really easy soon i promice. If ya need anything there's loads of us to elp.  ;D

Betcha looking forward to March so ya can flip over and see gorg Andorra on the Purrs calendar  :ahh:  ;D ;D

Offline Andorra_Roxy

• Kitten
  • Andorra & Roxy
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2007, 21:29:37 PM »
:thanks: - I know you're all right! and Tan did an excellent job in getting the site up and running so quickly.  I have been popping in from time to time to see how everyone is doing.

Roxy is well again thank you Helen - how is the lovely Tiggy?  It's strange knowing you as Helen - you were Tiggy's Mum on Cat Chat!

I have a calender thanks Gill, I also bought my mum one for Christmas....I'm gutted about missing the auction though, especially as I just found out about Roz's system, we moved house just before Christmas and I have a 60 x 150 foot garden to cat proof!!!  We've just spent a little under 2k getting the 6 foot fence finished (only one side of our property and half the other side was fenced, we had to finish one side and the back) so we really can't afford to cat proof  :'( -  I'm looking at Kitty Klips at the moment as an affordable option.  Cats are being 'supervised' in the garden just now which I hate because they have lost the freedom they had at the old house to come and go as they pleased – but there is a road outside our new house and they are not used to roads as our old garden was cat proofed, so there is no way they are getting free roam!  Hopefully we will have something sorted for them soon, it’s too cold outside just now anyhow they seem fine cuddles up in doors.

Sorry I can’t upload pictures at the moment, I’m on lap top and other half is on PC which is where all my pictures are stored  :thumbd:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2007, 22:10:41 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs so glad you decided to join us.

I also remember you from CC.  As Helen says this site is actually very easy to navigate once you settle in and it is very similar to CC ... it has the same sections.  Trust us after a couple fo days yu'll be wondering why you didn't join sooner  ;)

Looking forward to chatting.

Sam, Foxy, Zephyr and Rossi
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 21:12:42 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs

I remember you and your little ones, so glad you decided to join us!  Last I remember Roxy was poorly, I take it she is back to full health now?

This site is actually really easy to navigate once you get used to it, coming from CC it might seem a little complicated at first but you'll soon settle in!  Just shout if you need any help  ;D

Oooh, and some pics wouldn't go amiss!

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 18:06:40 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs  ;D

I agree with you and still love the format of CC, makes me so sad when I see it and all the old names.

However Tan has done great job with this site and its the next best thing and it works a lot better than a lot of others using the same software.

Now you were so late you missed the auction  :rofl: :rofl:, well you will have to be with us for the next one cos we raised a lot of money this year  ;D ;D and there are still a few calendars for sale, they are two years ones so go to this link if you would like one

http://www.chaptanservices.com/purrs/index.php?board=5.0

Now what else, oh yes where the pictures of your kitties??  :rofl:

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 16:04:14 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs, Andorra Roxy

I was just the same when CC closed and Purrs started but, even though I'm an aging technophobe, I very quickly got used to how this works and I'm sure you will too.

:Luv:

PS as you see, I myself like the emoticons!
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Andorra_Roxy

• Kitten
  • Andorra & Roxy
I have finally arrived!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 15:56:53 PM »
Sorry it has taken me so long.......I hope someone remembers me and my furbabes Andorra and Roxy :scared:

When cat chat closed I took a look at this forum but it scared me!!!  I always liked the way cat chat was structured I found it very easy to navigate and read etc...  I find this requires greater concentration from me.  Maybe it is just me and in time I will get used to it.....

It's good so see so many people here.

Link to CatChat