Author Topic: Cat Food  (Read 905 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Cat Food
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 19:43:04 PM »
Once settled i would introduce a new good quality food, mixing it over slowly of course. James wellbeloved is a good one to try and many people use the PAH food (not the cruddy basics one!) as its similar to JWB.

Offline Shorty-Leanne

• Adult Cat
Cat Food
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 18:54:09 PM »
Not sure if this is in right forum, feel free to move it if not  :scared:

Maggie and Millie have had a bit of an upset tummy on and off for a few days[mainly Millie].
We took them to the vets today and we've been given some science plan sensitive to put them on for a few days.

Now, after we've done that, we're not sure whether it'll be ok to put them back onto the whiskas[wil explain why they're on it in a bit...cos I know it isnt the bestest] or whether to give them another food that is better for them, and obv cheaper than hills, but perhaps known for being a sensitive food? [if some such exists?]

IF it is to be changing food, are there any to recommend?

And reson they're on whiskas:
Ria and Tia are on it, because when we got Ria she was[still is] a fussy eater, we tried everythin with her, I can't rem exact names except Go cat which she quickly went off, and has been on Whiskas for th last few years never going off it [wet food with her is a constant battle  :shify:
AND Maggie and Millie were on Whiskas at the rescue, so we werent gonna suddenly change their food anyway - hadnt even thought about it giving them upset tummies cos Ria and Tia are fine on it...so..yeah

Gosh, why do all my posts turn into something so lond winded? :shy: :doh:

Link to CatChat