Author Topic: Well done Bilbo and Tigger!!!!  (Read 2440 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Well done Bilbo and Tigger!!!!
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2007, 18:27:20 PM »
 :congrats: Bilbo and Tigger, Bibo looks like he just knows he is the bestest of bestests  :rofl:

A new kinda wall paper you have then , rosettes rosettes rosettes and I bets there gonn be many more. :ahh: :ahh:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2007, 08:31:29 AM »
Woooohooo - hang on to your pants for the victory dance!!   :yayyy: :yayyy: :yayyy:

Offline Bobjay

• Adult Cat
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2007, 07:59:08 AM »
Bilbo looks blissfully unaware; if he was I'm sure he'd be saying that "It's no more than I'm due". He is one magificent puss.

Bob

Offline Iluvcritters

• Adult Cat
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2007, 05:22:37 AM »
 :congrats: :cheer:way to go!

Offline Mimi (Mewg)

• Senior Cat
  • Phoebe, Nellie & Libby
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2007, 23:21:18 PM »
Congratulations Bilbo, Tigger and you too, of course Lottie! :congrats:

Can't wait to see some more pics!  :Luv:

Offline Reynard

• Super Cat
  • Pearl & Poppy
    • Post 14 Digital Motorsport Photography
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2007, 22:29:18 PM »
Hey, well done!  :yesss:

Sounds like a tough show - makes the success taste all the sweeter!  :cheer:

Offline sonya

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ozzy Daisy and Ebony
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2007, 22:26:00 PM »
 :cheer: Well done to Bilbo and Tigger  :cheer:  thats great news Lottie  :congrats:

:lick:
Cats are like vodkas-you cant just have one

Offline Linda (Bengalbabe)

• Hero Cat
  • Gayzette Minerva
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2007, 21:20:44 PM »
Awww well done to Bilbo and Tigger - fantastic news Lottie. They are both stunners and its well-deserved!!!!

:congrats:

Offline Team Svartalfheims

• Super Cat
  • Minxy Moo
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest Cats
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 21:03:10 PM »
Pics of the rosettes at the end of the day, Bilbo sleeping and Tigger when she was being judged for Best In Show. Have got hardly any pics of them as my friend was filming the judging and obviously I can't hold them and take photos lol.

[attachment deleted by admin]
You can visit my cats at http://www.svartalfheim.co.uk 

• Super Cat
  • Minxy Moo
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 20:28:33 PM »
I felt terrible when he won his class for doubting him as I had been convinced all morning that he wouldn't win due to who he was up against lol. Bilbo's been in a foul mood all day for some reason and has been hissing away. My friend was shocked as she didn't know Bilbo was capable of doing anything other than purring lol.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 20:22:06 PM »
Congratulations  :cheer:  We all think our babies are the best but it must be wonderful to have that confirmed in rosette form!  Pics definitely required...

• Super Cat
  • Minxy Moo
Well done Bilbo and Tigger!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 20:15:28 PM »
Bilbo Baggins beat off some very steep competition at the show today to win his class (cats he was up against normally win everything so I was convinced Bilbo wouldn't win)  and gained his second certificate towards his International Premier title (3 more to get!).
He narrowly lost out to being nominated for best in show but judge said it was very close and that he is BIS quality he just needs to stop hissing at other boys lol. The boy who got the nomination was 14 years old and gorgeous and you never mind losing out to a fab cat.
He also won both the adolescent and neuter side classes which each had 6 cats in so well done Bilbo!!! Sooooo proud of you little man!  :cheer: :cheer:
He also finally got his gorgeous big rosette that he was awarded for winning his title a few months ago so I had a load of professional photos taken of him so looking forward to getting those next week.

Tigger again had some stiff competition in the form of adorable little kittens but she beat them to win her class and then went against all the other domestic females and was nominated for best in show and when it came to the all important best in show the judges votes were split between her and a boy. Another judge came to do tie breaker and the boy got it. Was so close but he was a beautiful boy and his owner was lovely (they were penned next to us).

Trying to work out where to put their latest 6 rosettes now as the rosette wall of my flat is full lol. Was a lovely day and caught up with some people I knew and got to know a few people a lot better which was great.

Will try and download my pics in a bit and see if there are any good ones of him.

Link to CatChat