Author Topic: Long Shot  (Read 4305 times)

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Re: Long Shot
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2008, 20:39:14 PM »
You are here now hun  :hug:

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2008, 20:17:48 PM »
Hope is something i will never give up where one of my babies are concerned,as for the support ,i cant believe how nice people are on here,i just wish i had known about it when Wizzy disappeared, maybe then i might have found him
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2008, 20:10:38 PM »
It is hunnie but please don't give up hope and post on Purrs tons as the support you get helps  :hug:

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2008, 19:22:59 PM »
After loosing Ninja and Meg it would be wonderful :wow: like winning the lottery to find Wizzy,i know its a long shot but i refuse to give up hope, :where: :where:,anyway im so glad you got Poppy back ,it must be wonderful to have her home :Luv:

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2008, 19:13:41 PM »
Hopefully people on here will keep a look out hunnie  :hug: :hug:

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 19:11:47 PM »
this is the only one that i can find Mrs R he was 5mnth old here,ive have found an undeveloped film in my camera which ive taken to develop so hopefully there may be some on there of Wizzy

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 19:03:01 PM »
Any photos of his face hun that you can post?

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
Long Shot
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 18:27:11 PM »
Hi this is a long shot and its probably too late but in April this year my cat Wizzy went missing ,he just vanished ,no sightings , nothing,i did all the usual things,leaflets,radio,vets,rescues, search registers,etc,i even tried an animal communicator,who said she thought Wizzy had gone to the rainbow bridge :'( :( but i refused to give up as she wasnt 100% sure so i went to another one, she tols me that Wizzy was in a rescue somewhere with someone who either owned it or worked there with the initial J she also said a new home was imminent and that there was also 2 animals called Coco and Cookie,ive rung all the local ones but nothing so i just wondered if theres anyone on here thats taken in Wizzy and rehomed him.Hea a beautiful grey tiger striped tabby who has asthma so sometimes his breathing is a little bit hoarse(bit like flu) its not life threatening at all but if he gets really bad he has medication for it, this is the only photo i can find of him at the moment but you can see his markings, fingers crossed, as i say its a long shot

Link to CatChat