Author Topic: Lost Cat -"Babs" Wingrave Buckinghamshire Tabby  (Read 6455 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Lost Cat -"Babs" Wingrave Buckinghamshire Tabby
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2008, 07:14:00 AM »
 Wishing your Babs comes home soon Rachel x
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2008, 22:56:38 PM »
Hope she turns up soon, Keep looking for her and we will all be praying for her to back home with you soon.

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2008, 12:52:01 PM »
Yes stay positive, contacting your medium friend if it helps isn't silly hun :hug:

Offline Rachel12

• Kitten
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2008, 12:41:50 PM »
 :'(  hi there.. No shes still missing..   We are hoping she will find her way back.. sure she may have lost her way as we have acres of fields behind us..  hey she might even be enjoying herself out there little thing!  - I just have this gut feeling she is going to come trundling up to our house as if nothing has happened and unaware of all the grief she has caused!!!   i have contacted council and searched our one main road high and low..  I def know she hasnt been run over.. she must be lost...

I am remaning very positive.. and you may think Im nuts here..but have contacted very famous medium..(one of my friends knows her)  hey...anythings worth a try right..  !!!   - She told me babs is very much alive and will return!!   Sees her in a barn with somebody feeding her.. locally.. I have been to all the farms around us and just have a couple to get to.. 

Reading some of the stories on line about missing cats..  some of them are just incredible!  - I am just hoping that my little babs will be one of the happy endings...

the search goes on....

thanks for continuing support...nice to know others understand situation :thanks:

Rachel

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2008, 21:07:43 PM »
How you doing hunnie any joy?

Offline MyMoggy

• Adult Cat
    • MyMoggy.com
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2008, 03:35:36 AM »
Babs is certainly a little beauty - photo's here..

http://www.mymoggy.com/L_HP.asp#c2511

Fingers crossed

Sue

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2008, 22:10:00 PM »
Good luck sweetie, go out tomorrow and releaflet and don't give up - I know its easy for me to say now but don't  :hug:

Offline Rachel12

• Kitten
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2008, 21:47:20 PM »

Went out again today.. for 3 hours .. still no joy.. but we just wont give up!!  :hug:  -  Shes out there somewhere..   

Didnt think about repostering leaflets..   will do this again!!

Thanks MrsR  :thanks:

Rachel

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2008, 15:59:18 PM »
I know what you are going through - just keep postering hun, I cannot stress enough how much you should poster and reposter leaflets, our third lot of postering the same area brought us back our Poppy.

Offline Rachel12

• Kitten
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2008, 23:28:56 PM »

Thanks for the support..  I so know what you mean!!  - I have not slept properly all week now.. and am very tearful when I think of my little one out there somewhere on her own.  I took a sleeping tablet the 2nd night just so I could switch my brain off !! (herbal !)  :Crazy:  I had some   good news today though.. 2 sightings of her..   :wow: I rushed out to scan the area but no luck.. but at least it may be a sign that shes not trapped in somewhere..  I am not working at the mo so at least I can take the time to look all over for her calling.  I feel a little more comforted as the description on the poosible sightings was very like her..!!  -

The whole village know me as the "cat woman" now....  !!   Its nice to have the supoport though..

Heres hoping my little one will be back home soon...Cant imagine how hard it was to go a whole month... that must have been torture..!!   worrying..   So happy for you that you got your little one back!!   ;D

Rachel ...

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 07:18:55 AM »
Rachel, I lost almost a month of my life when one of my precious babes disappeared.  I took holiday from work to scour the area and further afield, and I would cry so much at night that my OH took to sleeping in the spare room, because he couldn't stand how raw my feelings were at the time, so yes.   :hug:  So many others here will tell you the same.  It's the most heart-rending experience, because try as you might, your imagination kicks in, and your sense of loss takes over.  It's easy to forget that cats do go missing and do end up being reunited with their delighted owners, so hold on to that thought, and don't give up hope yet.  It's great that others are keeping an eye open for Babs.  The more people who are looking, the better.  :hug: :hug:

Offline Rachel12

• Kitten
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 22:17:35 PM »
 :thanks:

Thanks for you message sue.!  - We are still out looking hard ..not giving up home that babs will come back ..or we will find her..  !!
The support in the village has just been amazing.. Its just great to have people looking out for her too...

Did anyone else go through a few sleepless nights.. !  cant stop thinking she may be sufferening out there...!! 

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 06:59:28 AM »
Hello Rachel

I'm sorry to hear that your lovely tabby girl has gone missing.  The link Sam has posted about lost pets is full of excellent advice, and I do hope that you'll be reunited with your beautiful baby very soon.   :hug:  I think all of us on here know what it's like when one of our puds doesn't come home, and so will appreciate how much this means to you.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 20:25:19 PM »
Hi Rachel  :welcome: to Purrs,

I'm sorry to hear Babs is AWOL.  Please check out the two links below which may help to get your baby back home.

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,14171.0.html

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,4304.0.html
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Rachel12

• Kitten
Lost Cat -"Babs" Wingrave Buckinghamshire Tabby
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 18:21:03 PM »
Hi - We lost our lovely little female tabby -11. 08. 08 -  She is short haired and Browns/Greys/Whites colouring - she is wearing a bright pink collar with tel number and address on it.  she is 9 months old and is used to surrounding area. She is neutered but not chipped.  We dont let her out at nights. .. so very unusual that she would not come home for 3 days :( - If anyone hears of anything please contact through email address..  We feel like we have lost one of our family.. she was everything to us.!!

Thank you Rachel

Link to CatChat