Author Topic: HELLO  (Read 8112 times)

Offline sandy exley

• Adult Cat
Re: HELLO
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2008, 12:51:58 PM »
Ahhhh.  Sad indeed.  Everytime we have lost one of our "babies" we say never again.  But life is not the same without our furry family around us.
x
A cat is an example of sophistication minus civilization.

Offline em1209

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2008, 10:08:41 AM »
 :welcome: to purrs

Sorry you've joined us in such sad circumstances, we're all here for you  :hug:

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2008, 09:22:18 AM »
If your batty then you'll fit well here - the more batty the better  :)

Welcolme to Purrrs  :welcome:

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline Topsy Turvey

• Hero Cat
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2008, 08:08:09 AM »
Bonnielass its not us animal lovers who are batty - its those who aren't  :rofl:

This is a great place, and good to have you.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2008, 07:51:59 AM »
No-one minds a jot on here if you're batty - most of us are, I reckon!   :evillaugh:  That's the great thing about Purrs - you can natter away about your puds and dogs and rats or reptiles - whatever it is you have, and there's always someone to chunter with who is interested or has advice to share or funny stories to tell, and the support network on here is really amazing, as has been said.

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2008, 07:43:50 AM »
Yes in deed another geordie, :thanks: its a wonderful place to be and its knowing that theres other people like me.(my neighbours think im batty) who look upon their furballs as family and not just pets,and altho i say no more i know there will be as i cant refuse them.i have just taken a load of photos of my family so will post  soon                                                                                                                              Stuart i sympathise with you    :hug:its really hard i know and Hamish looks such a lovely furball but as you say the support you get here is fantastic,i know its really helping me
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2008, 07:29:26 AM »
Yay - another Geordie - I knew it!  Dancing banana time I think!  :yayyy: :yayyy: :yayyy:

It's very hard when you lose beloved companions, and when you lose them close together it's as if you're being battered beyond belief.  :hug:  The last time we lost our family dog, we said we couldn't do it again and wouldn't have another.  Two years later and we just couldn't contemplate carrying on without another to share our lives, and that's how we got Tess.   Your little family sounds fantastic.   Have you any pics?  ;D

Offline Stuart

• Honorary Cat
  • Hamish, Misty, Olivia & Robbie
  • Slave to: none :'(
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 01:06:40 AM »
wy aye bonnie lass  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

:welcome: to Purr's

I too joined Purr's under Sad circumstances,
but through that devastating time (loss of my Hamish)  :'( :'( :'(  the support I got was amazing  :hug: :wow:

You'll really enjoy it here  ;D ;D ;D

Dad to Bridge babes Hamish, Misty, Olivia and Robbie :'(

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 23:13:45 PM »
what a lovely place to be, everyone has made me so welcome,and no im not scottish, im a geordie by birth, bonnielass is what my dad(who was a yorkshire man ) used to call me, altho its many years since i left there to come down south.i now live in kirkby in ashfield, notts with my family, Raps is my collie (sister to the one i lost 4 weeks ago ) then there is Snugglepuss( snuggs ) who is Wizzy,s mum, Scamps (Wizzy,s sister )Barney Rubble, Henry,Cheeky and last but by no means least Cally my little tabby oriental,, and up until last sat there was also Ninja, who as you know has joined my others at the bridge,hes now running with Meg (raps sister ) Wizzy??? ,Bonnie , Tigger, and Pixie (meg/raps mum ),all these members of my family have gone to the bridge in the last 2 years,i keep saying no more as it breaks my heart when i loose one but  somehow i cant say no, altho loosing 3 in 13 weeks has really knocked me this time, but somehow we manage to soldier on and i have to be strong for the others as i know its affected them as well especially Raps  . well thats me and my family

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 07:21:59 AM »
Welcome to purrs bonnilass.  Scots?  You could be a Geordie too!  ;) ;D  Anyway, sorry to learn you've had a tough time of late, and hope you'll make some new friends on here. 

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2008, 06:04:25 AM »
Welcome to Purrs, Bonnilass, you will find lots of kindred spirits here and we all welcome a chance to chat about our babes, purry and indeed anything else. I have a dog and two cats, Shadow, Smidgen and Esther and am looking forward to hearing all about yours!! :wow:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 23:40:37 PM »
Hi &  :welcome: to Purrs

Glad that you've joined us  :hug: 

Offline SuzeB

• Adult Cat
  • Maisie, Genghis and Fred. RIP Loki.
    • PubQuizzy
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 23:15:29 PM »
Welcome bonnielass - you're not Scottish are you?

Look forward to chatting to you and hearing about your puds past and present x

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 23:10:47 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs

You've joined a family of friends here, all welcome who care about the welfare of the furries we love.

I'm sorry you've had such a hard time of late, but know that we're here to support you whenever you need it.

:hug:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 20:55:51 PM »
oooh is someone talking about me  :evillaugh:

I'd like to take this opportunity of officially welcoming you the nicest, friendliest and most helpful cat forum on the web (oh and did I mention the moderators are a pretty good bunch as well  ;) ).

It's great to have you on board and in time, when you feel up to it, we would love to hear all about all your furries (feline and canine) and of course we'd love to see pics.

All the best  :hug:

Sam, Foxy, Zephyr and Rossi xxxx
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
HELLO
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 20:42:42 PM »
Hello everyone,ive was told about this site by Sam (fussyfurball ) and altho the subject of my joining is sad i hope to make many friends with whom i can chat about my beloved cats and theirs,friends i can laugh with and friends i can cry with (like Sam ) and maybe once my pain has gone i could help out with some of the problems that we all experience with  our quest to help all furballs everywhere.

Link to CatChat