• Hero Cat
Re: HELLO
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2008, 10:31:51 AM »
Thanks Sue.  Summer says hi to Paddy x

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2008, 07:01:43 AM »
Sending some gentle tickles for Summer.   :hug:

Offline Topsy Turvey

• Hero Cat
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2008, 12:17:30 PM »
Thanks  :Luv:

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2008, 12:03:18 PM »
Poor you   :hug:      i know what its like ,i had a cat Wizzy who had asthma, he was 7 weeks old when he had to go to the vets, he was there for 5 days(swallowed some dried grass and cut all his throat) he was on a drip and while he was there he caught cat flu,but he came through and  soon learnt that if he got stressed then he would start to wheeze or if he was cold,the vet gave me some  tablets for him which i used to get whenever i needed them  after that he was fine,so if it turns out to be asthma please dont worry,im sending lots of good vibes her way and a another hug for you both :hug: :hug: :hug:
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Topsy Turvey

• Hero Cat
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2008, 11:44:50 AM »
Took her to the vet on Saturday becuase she had started to cough on Friday.  Vet thinks its cat flu or asthma.  She's on antibiotics at the minute and seems to be improving a little.  Back to the vet later this week me thinks to get her checked out again.  She's still eating, drinking and using the litter tray but I am really worried about her.  The others are not showing any signs of being ill but worried about them too!   Thanks for  :hug:

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2008, 11:40:49 AM »
sorry foir being  ignorant did you say summer  is poorly, whats the matter with her?,i hope its nothing serious.IM SENDING HER AHUG :hug:

Offline Topsy Turvey

• Hero Cat
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2008, 11:23:33 AM »
Oh she certainly will lol  :shify:

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2008, 11:15:30 AM »
Dont you just love them :innocent:Cally has decided that her mission in life is to wake me at 2am each morning playing with the dreamcatchers so i have had to move them ;Dno doubt she will find some other way

Offline Topsy Turvey

• Hero Cat
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2008, 10:53:36 AM »
Would anyone like a small,bundle of mischief :innocent:latest at 2am this morning decided to play with American dream catchers(hanging in the bedroom )all good fun feathers and chimes ;D,not satisfied with the fact that she woke me up she also roped in Cheeky to help her :briggin: they were both banished from the bedroom so decided to play chase up and down the stairs,it was like a herd of elephants going through the house.so if anyone wants to have a loo ripping, mischief, gardening cat please get in touch ;)

Got three of them already.  Smartie has just run from one end of the house to the other at breakneck speed, crashed into the settee, jumped from settee to settee then decided to sit on my shoulder!  She is perched there at the minute - its a bit difficult for me to see the laptop but heyho!   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The other two are very quiet at the minute (Summer cause she's poorly) Skye is upstairs probably on our bed!  She woke me up this morning biting my nose so I got up and came downsairs to feed her.  Did she follow me, no - went back up and she was fast asleep in the middle of the bed.  Cheeky little critter!

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2008, 12:48:23 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .... as if you could part with her?  You'd be so bored not having to constantly clean up the shredded paper or repot all your plants !
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2008, 09:42:34 AM »
Would anyone like a small,bundle of mischief :innocent:latest at 2am this morning decided to play with American dream catchers(hanging in the bedroom )all good fun feathers and chimes ;D,not satisfied with the fact that she woke me up she also roped in Cheeky to help her :briggin: they were both banished from the bedroom so decided to play chase up and down the stairs,it was like a herd of elephants going through the house.so if anyone wants to have a loo ripping, mischief, gardening cat please get in touch ;)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2008, 08:55:49 AM »
Who dun that then.....?  Who?  Who?    :innocent: :evillaugh:

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2008, 19:52:15 PM »
This little darling is living on borrowed time ;)just got home from work to find my fig tree leaning like the tower of pisa, someone who shall remain nameless has practically dug it out :naughty:, there is more soil on the floor then there is in the pot,needless to say she took one look at me and legged it

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2008, 22:58:35 PM »
I have just taken a load of new ones, waiting for them to be developed, as soon as they are ready i will get my friend to put them on for me as i dont have the facilities,she puts them on my comp. then i transfer

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2008, 22:52:40 PM »
We need pics of this little darling  :)

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2008, 22:49:30 PM »
if shes hungry im :yayyy:i darent put anything down otherwise it disappears,she helped me eat a cream  cake the other day i got the cake , she got the cream,tonight she legged it with one of my biscuits, she should be the size of a hippo instead she lithe and agile and like greased lightning

Offline Topsy Turvey

• Hero Cat
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2008, 22:30:07 PM »
A thief is putting it mildly,,on thursday i took a coach party to wicksteed park,as im a driver i get my meals  free at these sort of venues, anyway i had a huge turkey filled baggette and also chips and salad with it,i eat the salad and chips but brought the rest home, i will have it for tea save cooking,,its in a sealed poly. container on the kitchen bench,i fed everyone including Cally did my chores and thought right coffee, bagette and sit down for half an hour,yes you.ve guessed :sneaky: got there first, all that was left was the bagette,not even any butter on it ,i shant tell you what i said :doh: but she got the drift and scarpered fast.

But she must have been hungry!  Poor little thing lol.  Smartie jumped up on my hubby's knee not so long ago and sneezed on his fish supper!  Needless to say her ploy worked, and the kitties got it!  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline villpuss

• Adult Cat
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2008, 22:12:32 PM »
 :welcome: to the forum
You really cheered me up reading about Cally's antics, just wiping the tears away as I type  :rofl:  :rofl:  :naughty:

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2008, 21:16:57 PM »
You horrible lot ;) yopur supposed to be on my side , not the  :ahh:her latest escapade digging all the compost out of my tree and scattering it all round the dining room :doh:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2008, 21:06:47 PM »
I'm with Sam on this one - she clearly had your best interests at heart....  :rofl:

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2008, 20:00:34 PM »
I dont think so :no:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2008, 19:52:26 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: What a very considerate little girl ... she was just thinking of mummy's waistline and decided all that nasty butter would be bad for you of course she had to take the turkey out to get to the butter  :evillaugh:

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2008, 16:18:43 PM »
A thief is putting it mildly,,on thursday i took a coach party to wicksteed park,as im a driver i get my meals  free at these sort of venues, anyway i had a huge turkey filled baggette and also chips and salad with it,i eat the salad and chips but brought the rest home, i will have it for tea save cooking,,its in a sealed poly. container on the kitchen bench,i fed everyone including Cally did my chores and thought right coffee, bagette and sit down for half an hour,yes you.ve guessed :sneaky: got there first, all that was left was the bagette,not even any butter on it ,i shant tell you what i said :doh: but she got the drift and scarpered fast.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2008, 15:10:36 PM »
Your describing my lola, a torti thief  :evillaugh:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2008, 07:08:51 AM »
 :evillaugh: :evillaugh:  She sounds gorgeous, bonnielass.  And she's intelligent!  ;)  Nothing like a bit of "helping yourself"  :rofl:

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2008, 20:30:34 PM »
my little oriental is called Cally(calico ) amongst other things, she is a tabby with a wonderful spotted tummy, and she loves nothing better then to be picked up and cradled in my arms like a baby,especially when she has been :naughty:then she looks at you with those big green eyes as if to say :innocent:,at feeding times if im not quick enough she will take the satchet out of the box and open it for herself, so i now have to hide the cat food

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2008, 16:42:48 PM »
She does.  She told Paddy.  :)  :)  :Luv2:

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2008, 16:34:58 PM »
Yeah she does...   :Luv:  I think  :-:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2008, 14:11:30 PM »
I just love cheeky cats.  I know they can drive you mad but they are so entertaining too!  :yayyy:

I have not been well, but whether I'm well or not I have a hellion in the house who loves nothing more than to find ways to destroy my mind.

But she loves her meowmy really......

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2008, 14:07:15 PM »
I just love cheeky cats.  I know they can drive you mad but they are so entertaining too!  :yayyy:

I have not been well, but whether I'm well or not I have a hellion in the house who loves nothing more than to find ways to destroy my mind.

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2008, 13:51:03 PM »
oooh I love orientals!  sorry if you've already said but what colour??

I think she's a Tabby Dawn

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2008, 11:40:13 AM »
 :rofl:  I agree, Sandy - they're great when they're up to mischief!

Offline sandy exley

• Adult Cat
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2008, 11:31:31 AM »
A cat is an example of sophistication minus civilization.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2008, 09:03:15 AM »
oooh I love orientals!  sorry if you've already said but what colour??

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2008, 07:03:36 AM »
 :evillaugh:  Me neither!  :evillaugh:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2008, 22:54:08 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ... I'm not laughing .. honest  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2008, 22:25:58 PM »
Welcome welcome welcome x

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2008, 22:25:06 PM »
My little oriental is a complete and utter terror,youve heard of the Andrex pup, well i have the Andrex cat, she can shred a loo roll in seconds, about 2 million pieces the same goes for a kitchen roll,i came home from work the other day and the loo roll was all round the bathroom,the landing down the stairs where it met with the kitchen roll :) dont you dare laugh, it took ages to clear up :rofl:,yesterday i bought an indoor fig tree, about 6' high, she thinks its just for her to play with and climb up :Crazy: cat,i could write a book about her antics,and yes im at kirkby in ashfield so if your ever out this way give me a shout, you would be very welcome, come and meet the gang

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2008, 21:13:27 PM »
Oh my goodness I never realised your were "local" ... I'm in Nottingham.

Can't wait to see pics of the "family" ... especially your oriental  ... I have a weakness for orientals / foreigns  :Luv2:

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2008, 13:41:51 PM »
Hiya Bonnielass, and welcome to Purrs, as others have already said, its a shame you found us in such sad circumstances, but the support on here is fantastic.  When my boy was diagnosed with kidney issues earlier in the  year, everyone was so brilliant in reasurring and giving advice, there are so many knowledgeable peeps on here  :)

This is a fab forum, everyone is lovely and its great to natter away with like minded nutters folks  :evillaugh:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Link to CatChat