Author Topic: promised treats not being given  (Read 1094 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: promised treats not being given
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 00:03:57 AM »
The lodger confessed she had been shaking the temptations, getting Xanthe all excited and running into a room but then shutting her in without giving her any as she didn't know how to get in and out of the room without letting Xanthe out. How much tantalising can one cat take?   :doh:

That is absolutely disgraceful  >:(  If the lodger wasn't moving out I'd be ringing the RSPCA  :evillaugh:

Offline lucy

• Hero Cat
  • Xanthe
promised treats not being given
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 18:49:15 PM »
I took daughter to MIL and stayed overnight, leaving her there. In meantime my lodger has begun moving out. I told her to bribe Xanthe with temptations to get her into a bedroom so she could be securely shut in while the front door was open to load car.

Well... Xanthe was very pleased to see me and led me to her food (which still had some dried down).  The lodger confessed she had been shaking the temptations, getting Xanthe all excited and running into a room but then shutting her in without giving her any as she didn't know how to get in and out of the room without letting Xanthe out. How much tantalising can one cat take?   :doh:

Link to CatChat