Author Topic: RIP Ninja  (Read 4022 times)

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
Re: RIP Ninja
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2008, 20:02:35 PM »
Thank you for all the good wishes and fingers crossed,unfortunately it wasnt Wizzy :(,im devistated but i think the time has come to admit hes gone :'( so all i can do is remember the love and good times i had with
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2008, 19:09:31 PM »
Thinking about all three :hug:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2008, 23:19:44 PM »
Please let it be Wizzy  :hug:

Offline Lesley Frankie

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Oliver, Basil, Ben and the late, great Morticia and Buster
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2008, 09:42:22 AM »
Fingers crossed that it is Wizzy. Please let us know asap!

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2008, 07:51:52 AM »
 :thanks: for that , i did contact Pea but altho she told me some things about Wizzy she couldnt be sure he had gone to the bridge,when i spoke to Elizabeth (the other comm.) she told me he was at a rescue centre, with a possible re-homing imminent, last night i recieved an e-mail from a lady in doncaster who had found a tabby answering Wizzyy,s discription, he has now been handed to the rspca, evidently he had a very bad mouth infection and some bad teeth, Wizzy was due to go for a dental a couple of days before he disappeared, im ringing them this morning  to find out if it is Wizzy, im trying to stay calm just in case its not him but its very hard, anyway thanks for your reply, sandra

Offline Lesley Frankie

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Oliver, Basil, Ben and the late, great Morticia and Buster
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2008, 07:27:44 AM »
Hello bonnielass, I am so sorry to hear about Wizzy. You asked about animal communicators and if anyone believed in them. Last year, my lovely cat died leaving me really distraught and feeling guilty that his last year was so traumatic because of a really huge move that I made. I contacted Pea Horsley of Animal Thoughts, and sent her photos of both of my cats, the other having died about 3 years earlier. She asked for no details other than names and their pics. When we spoke, the amount of details she gave me about their personalities was amazing. Long story short....I chose to believe her and her message to me from them gave me a huge amount of comfort and still does. Not all of it was positive, one of them was a bit cross with me!!! I don't know what to tell you in your case, perhaps it's not a good idea to keep on trying different communicators just because it may prevent you from accepting things and moving on in the even that Wizzy is not found. I'd like to believe that Wizzy is safe and well somewhere and being well taken care of - wherever that may be.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2008, 19:28:23 PM »
RIP ninja and meg

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2008, 22:12:33 PM »
I am so sorry  :hug:

There are no words as any words I could say would not be enough x

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2008, 18:08:21 PM »
i wish i had known about this site when Wizzy disappeared it would have made it so much easier to have someone to talk to about loosong him and also Meg, i felt so depressed and desperate i didnt know where to turn,i tried animal communicators (still not sure i believe)  everything i could think of , and even now after speaking to 2 animal comm. one says she isnt 100% sure hes gone to the bridge and the other says shes getting that hes at a rescue somewhere with someone with the initial J , she also said that she is getting the names Coco and Cookie,so who is right,these communicators are both well known with incredible credentials, the 2nd one also told me that a new home is imminent,so if your name begins with J and you have 2 cats in called coco and cookie please check you havent got Wizzy because if he hasnt gone to the bridge i want him back. i would love to hear what others think about animal communicators

Offline em1209

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2008, 10:01:16 AM »
I'm so sorry to hear about your loses and I'm glad you've managed to find some comfort on here. We've all been through losing our babes at some point in our lives and all understand how terribly hard it is, so big hugs  :hug:  :hug:

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2008, 23:30:18 PM »
thanks he was rather gorgeous :Luv: and such a poppet,this one is when he was 5mnth old

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2008, 23:05:09 PM »
ooooh what a Handsome "stripey"  little tiger.  :Luv2:   I never reaslied Private Wizzy was "tiger" .... for some reason I imagined he ws alot darker (I don't know why I thought this  :scared: ).

In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2008, 22:57:30 PM »
Thank you,, i  :Luv: all my furballs but Wizzy had a special place in my heart, he was such a little soldier who came through lots of things but neve rever got grumpy, everyone loved him and he loved everyone who paid him attention, even the vet

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2008, 06:19:41 AM »
Sandra, he is gorgeous! I am so sorry to hear about your series of tragedies  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2008, 23:40:53 PM »
this is my first baby to disappear     ( Private Wizzy because he was my little soldier)

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2008, 23:38:59 PM »
i dont have  any family only my little furballs and my dog but since joining here its like ive suddenly found one,and altho my hearts breaking  i know  with all the good wishes ive had that i will come through it, thank you all so much it really means a lot to me  :'(

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2008, 23:26:10 PM »
Hi Sandra,

Just saw your other thread. I'm really sorry about your puds  :hug:

RIP wee ones x

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2008, 11:47:44 AM »
Hi Sandra and  :welcome: to Purrs, and as Sam and Dawn have already said, its such a shame you have found us under such sad circumstances  :hug:

I'm sure all your little ones will be on Rainbow Bridge now, all playing together, and you'll see them all again one day  :hug:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 11:48:07 AM by clarenmax »

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2008, 11:44:33 AM »
sorry you've joined us under such sad circumstances, hopefully you will stay around and we will hear of happier times for you

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2008, 21:30:36 PM »
Sandra,

I'm so pleased you have joined us .... the support and understanding you will get from everyone on this site is unbelievable.  Sadly too many of us know the pain and heartache associated with losing a furbabe but I think you have have had more than your fair share of this recently.

Take care  :hug:

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 21:18:46 PM »
This is just to say a BIG THANK YOU to Sam and everyone else for their thoughts at this time,it was bad enough loosing Wizzy as i never got to say goodbye and tell him how much i loved him, and I couldnt be with Meg when she passed over,at least with NINJA he was in my arms when he passed over and i  got to tell him how much i loved him and how i would miss him coming to meet my car when i got home from work each night. .im sorry i cant write anymore as its breaking my heart but once again THANK YOU ALL

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 16:23:37 PM »
Poor thing,  :hug: for your friend and RIP babies

Offline Topsy Turvey

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 11:08:02 AM »
Sam - she must be having such a hard time at the minute.  My thoughts are with her.  RIP little ones x

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 09:59:29 AM »
Please pass my regards and condolences to your friend - I know how awful it is

xxx
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

• Purrrrrfect Cat
RIP Ninja
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 09:49:23 AM »
I have just received an email from a lady who I have been in regular contact with since I sent her the hints and tip on how to find her missing kitty, Wizzy, back in May.  Sadly Wizzy is still missing and according to an animal communicator has passed to the bridge.

Sandra and I email every couple of days and she has really been having a bad time recently - a month ago she had to have one of her doggies, Meg, PTS then this Friday she took Ninja to the vet as he was having difficulty breathing.  The vet told her he had pneumonia and gave her metacam and antibiotics and said to bring him back on Saturday morning for xrays.  Sadly the xrays revealed a large mass in his lungs and at 4:30 am this morning the little lad passed over.

Although I have never met Sandra or her furbabes we have become friends and I know how completely and utterly devastated she is feeling have lost 3 of her pets in the space of 4 months.

So this is really a tribute to Ninja, Meg and Wizzy ....hopefully you will all be together, friends forever at the bridge.

xxxx :candle:

Link to CatChat