Author Topic: Miller - Very cuddly 6 year old black female - Fife, HOMED  (Read 2079 times)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Miller - Very cuddly 6 year old black female - Fife, HOMED
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 09:18:16 AM »
great news hope it all works out!

Offline madkittyrescue

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Sarah, slave to the 4 legged furball gang!
    • Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Re: Miller - Very cuddly 6 year old black female - Fife, Scotland
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 09:16:01 AM »
well the lady came round and picked up Miller at around tea time yesterday and were sooo excited to be taking her home.  fingers crossed that all works out for this wonderful little girl... she really deserves a lovely home where she can get as many cuddles as she likes! :)
Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Covering Fife, Edinburgh & Lothians

http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

Offline madkittyrescue

• Super Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 14:02:31 PM »
well great news!   we hope!

We had a lovely lady pop out to see us yesterday afternoon with a view to adopting Miller.  she has 2 children 7 and 4 who are very polite and although the youngest is a little shy and scared of cats Miller was absolutely brilliant.  She remained really chilled out and was the perfect lady and let the kids sit and pet her for ages.

We did get a really good laugh too in that Miller was sitting on my hubby's knee and the girl was so engrossed in petting Miller that when hubby spoke to her she looked up at Paul and spoke to him..... but the hand came up and she started petting Paul as she was talking and then gradually went back to Miller.... it was hilarious!!!  probably one that you have to be there to see the funny side... but I really wish we'd had a camera to capture our faces... and poor mum... she was mortified... and all we could do was laugh!!  :rofl:  :rofl:

We were out and about in the lady's direction and so did a home visit last night which was great.   We had a phone call this morning from the lady to say she would like to go ahead with adopting Miller and could she pick her up later today.

so I am currently waiting on a phone call to say she's on her way for Miller.  Miller and I had a wee chat this morning and I think she's quite excited.  Both Paul & I have said that we feel it is the perfect home for her and really hope that all goes well and she will be very happy there.

:wish:  :wish:  :wish:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 12:27:45 PM »
Good luck Miller  :Luv: what a horrible decision to make, lets hope she gets a new lease of life from it :wish:

Offline madkittyrescue

• Super Cat
Miller - Very cuddly 6 year old black female - Fife, HOMED
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 22:10:48 PM »
Miller is an extremely affectionate and loving little girl who has come to stay with us at Sunny Harbour as she couldn't settle in a new home with other cats. Although a very difficult decision her dad just couldn't bare to see her not able to live happily and to her full potential.

So, Miller has come to live with us for a little while until we can find her a new forever home.

Miller needs a quiet home with no other cats and no very young children. Miller is however very good with older children. In return Miller will give you lots of love and affection and loves nothing better than to come and sit on your knee for lots of love, cuddles and kisses.

We have tried in vain to get some better photographs of this little cat but she is so intent of moving around for the best of cuddles you can't keep her still long enough to photograph!!!

Miller would make an ideal companion cat and if you would like more details or to visit Miller then please get in touch with us.

Miller is up to date with vaccinations, neutered, wormed and frontlined.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 09:16:33 AM by madkittyrescue »

Link to CatChat