Author Topic: PIOH Newbie *With Pics*  (Read 1834 times)

Offline em1209

• Distinguished Cat
Re: PIOH Newbie *With Pics*
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2008, 10:05:30 AM »
Hi Kc and  :welcome: to Purrs.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Hoping to see lots of piccies of your new furry friend in the future though  :Luv2:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 19:44:06 PM »
Hes lovely!  :Luv:

If he has always been bullied by other cats he could be in shock from having a pad of his own to mooch in, his true happier character will come out now hes alone  ;D

Offline Scuderia

• Kitten
  • Lyle - wish we could of kept ya bud!
    • Aconside cat rescue centre!
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 21:32:17 PM »
Thankyou   :briggin:
RIP Maz... welcome to the family Scud

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 21:30:46 PM »
Hi KC and  :welcome: to Purrs,

Wow you have had a busy week.  I'm so sorry to hear about Maz (RIP baby) it's always hard when we lose a special friend.

Scud looks like a realy softie and I'm sure it won't take him long to settle in and have you all wrapped round his paws  ;)

I look forward to hearing and seeing more pics of your animals family.  I'm sure you will have a great time on here we are very friendly and the site has so much useful information.

All the best

Sam, Foxy, Zephyr and Rossi xxx
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Scuderia

• Kitten
  • Lyle - wish we could of kept ya bud!
    • Aconside cat rescue centre!
PIOH Newbie *With Pics*
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 20:41:37 PM »
Well hello everyone!!!
My name is Kc, i am 16 from worcestershire. I have got a huge love of animals and have one horse 2dogs and a cat..

This week has been very eventful in the world of cats though!

Sunday i found that my cat of 8years had been hit by a car and was dead. Luckily a lady from our local vets had found her and we bought her back home to bury her on monday.  :'( Her name was Maranello AKA Maz...

Maz..

So on tuesday we got in tough with our local cat rescue, my dad worked there when he was young and we got Sophie (before Maz i was VERY young) and Maz from there. We basically asked if they had any dis-advantaged cats that were less likely to be re-homed. We went to meet the cats on wednesday.. we came home with Tate & Lyle, both male and 8yo. Lyle had been in a RTA and had 3legs and no tail. HOWEVER i fell in love with them immediately, and it seemed the feeling was mutual they both followed me everywhere and slept on my bed. But then yesterday my dad decided they weren't the right cats for him, which ment lots of tears from me as we took them back. I'm still pretty gutted about it after what happened with Maz to...

Tate..

Lyle..

He swapped them for Fluffy, now named Scuderia AKA Scud. He is ten years old and came from a family of 6cats where he was bullied. He was also bullied at the rescue in a room with 2 others. He is a little nervous but has such character. He is a bit lost without other cats, bit of a tough love thing so we are going to leave it a couple of weeks see if he settles if not go and get another rescue to keep him company..

Scuderia..

He does look a little evil in this pic ^^ he is a softie really!

I do feel that's rather a long intro but i thought i'd introduce myself with my weeks antics about the cats!
 :thanks:
RIP Maz... welcome to the family Scud

Link to CatChat