Author Topic: Jess  (Read 1927 times)

Offline Iluvcritters

• Adult Cat
Re: Jess
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 06:19:14 AM »
Jess is our first cat and I can't believe how taken with him I am, I adore him, he has lots of "Jessisms" which make us really laugh he really is a little character.

Perfect description!  :welcome: to you and the handsome Jess

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 08:41:04 AM »
I'll try and upload something at the weekend, during the day I am logged on at work  :evillaugh:

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 14:58:02 PM »
He is adorable!  We can't enlarge your avatar so if you can post this pic in your next post here then we can all get a good look at this handsome boy...look how regal he looks sitting there. :catluv:

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
Jess
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 14:24:00 PM »
Jess is our furr baby we've had him 3 weeks now his 7 months old and came from the NAWT.

He makes me laugh so much, he loves to play with all his toys and race up and down the stairs (don't know what the neighbours think) he also loves a cuddle on the sofa with him mummy and daddy  :Luv:

I think his going though his teenage stage as the past couple of days his not been interested in being cuddled he just goes upstairs to bed in the evening.

Jess is our first cat and I can't believe how taken with him I am, I adore him, he has lots of "Jessisms" which make us really laugh he really is a little character.

Link to CatChat