Author Topic: Pregnant Mom - 14 months old, 2nd litter in quick succession, Liverpool.  (Read 3777 times)

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
This is now being sorted.  Up to now, the lady is going to let mum have her babies and when they are big enough, I will be rehoming them and my friend will be arranging for mum to be spayed.

Offline FreeToGoodHome Helper

• Adult Cat
    • Helping Free To Good Home pets find responsible homes. x
tell me about it, i darent show hubby our latest phone bill......  :doh:
Jodie x

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Is it possible you can get a landline number for her, it's costing a bomb all these mobiles  :tired:

• Adult Cat
She wants her doing now if poss, before the kittens are too far along.    :thanks:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 21:32:20 PM by FreeToGoodHome Helper »
Jodie x

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Not 100% clear on this but probably cos I'm tired and not thinking straight  :tired:  Does she want her to have the litter first or does she want her doing now?

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Thanks hun, I've emailed the details to Joy as she is in Liverpool and I'm sure she'll get something sorted for her  :hug:

• Adult Cat
PM'd you.  :Luv:
Jodie x

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
I can sort a free spay out if you send me the contact details  ;)

• Adult Cat
ah right, thats great i will give the CP a call for her tomorrow. She did say that she was offered spaying for £19 via the RSPCA but couldnt afford it..  dont know how long ago or even if it was for this cat..  :( .

Anyhoo, this girly is in L24 in Liverpool if that helps anyone any.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 21:30:25 PM by FreeToGoodHome Helper »
Jodie x

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Any CP can issue a yellow voucher for full cost

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
Right, they've agreed to try and go ahead with the spay and to keep Smudge. They dont have funds for spaying or transport for it though.  :shocked: Any ideas? i have some numbers to call from suggestions on RHU. do CP do free neutering or does it depend on the branch.

If they have no funds or transport  to get  her there how the hell can they afford to feed the poor girl  >:( - give it a few weeks and shell either be pregnant again or on the streets having to fend for herself.  :'(

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Many and varied
I think if you contact CP Headquarters they can issue a neutering voucher, Ela is the one you really need to check with, she is the whizz of CP neutering, but I'm sure that is what she told me when I enquired.
Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece (Leonardo da Vinci)

• Adult Cat
Right, they've agreed to try and go ahead with the spay and to keep Smudge. They dont have funds for spaying or transport for it though.  :shocked: Any ideas? i have some numbers to call from suggestions on RHU. do CP do free neutering or does it depend on the branch.
Jodie x

• Adult Cat
quicky update.

The lady now is not sure she wants to completely rehome Smudge, but is unsure about having her spayed now- to prevent her having the kittens, trying to speak with her to get something organised. They cannot afford a spay  - even a subsidised one - so any point in the direction of free spaying in Liverpool (if indeed it exisits) would be fab.

will update
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 21:31:57 PM by FreeToGoodHome Helper »
Jodie x

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
yet  another litter of unwanter kittens  >:( >:( - poor Mum

people in this country are so thick - what is wrong with them - I think it needs bringing in to schools - teach them how to look after animals and drum it in to them at an early age.

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Liverpool is sooooo far away from me. Good luck - poor little girl.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

• Adult Cat

I've just been in touch with a lady needing help for her sisters cat, she's 14 months old and her last litter are 10 weeks old. She's approximately 4 weeks pregnant.  :'(

She is trying to get the cat out and into the right hands, for rehoming (and neutering! poor little girl) via a rescue before the kittens are due, she's a Tortie and White girl, flea'd and neutered but not vaccinated as far as i know.

Can anyone offer any help with this girly maybe - am going to crosspost also. She is in Liverpool

x
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 21:33:24 PM by FreeToGoodHome Helper »
Jodie x

Link to CatChat