Author Topic: Cats and decorating  (Read 983 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Cats and decorating
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 15:39:07 PM »
I would set up an extra tray near to the utility cupboard and start moving it towards the lounge and see if he will use it and follow it.

Im going to have the same problem soon as the kitchen needs to be gutted and the at the same time i think all the downstairs flooring will be redone. Strange men in house + change of routine will upset mr taz something rotten :scared:

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
Cats and decorating
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 09:35:10 AM »
At easter we were going to decorate our lounge but because Jess was poorly we didn't.

At the end of July though we are going to decorate our lounge, hallway, kitchen, bathroom and utility room.

Now the fun begins, whilst we are painting the hallway, kitchen, utility cupboard and bathroom we had planned to shut the cats into the lounge where they can also get upstairs. But the litter trays are usually kept in the utility cupboard, now what worries me is that we migh start stressing Jess out moving the trays around. We have a litter tray in the back bedroom but they won't use it!

Whilst we are doing the lounge we are going to shut them in the hallway where they can get into the kitchen and utility room but we'll also open up the dining room as well.

Jess didn't seem bothered about some bits we were doing yesterday but Milo just wanted to help, he sat watching Hubby for hours stripping wallpaper!

Link to CatChat