Author Topic: Help needed in Sneyd Green, Staffordshire  (Read 2946 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: Help needed in Sneyd Green, Staffordshire
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2008, 21:54:32 PM »
Glad to hear this, i do hope the cat can be reunited. 
Please spay your cat

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2008, 21:10:21 PM »
If they  got close to read the tag & know its chiped  then dont understand what the problem is with catching it?

Ever tried catching a wary lost cat?! They may be domestic but living on their wits creates feral behaviour  :scared: these are what Ela calls garden cats, just need some TLC to get them back to normal

Julie, id love to see that  :rofl:

When I was in London, we had big South London squirrels. They were so impressive that I'm sure if they'd stood for Parliament, some of the locals would have voted for them!  :evillaugh: They would sit quite happily munching food by your foot, but one false move and they'd be off.  :tired: I once saw a small terrier nearly push his luck too far when he treed a squirrel. Pooch sat barking his head off at the bottom of the tree, while squirrel sat 30 feet up it yelling in squirrel speak "here doggie, doggie, doggie!"  while pelting him with acorns.  :doh: :rofl: :rofl:

RR, traditionally domesticated animals are not always tame enough to scoop up and wild animal are not always shivering wrecks that run from you. It's all about degrees of fear and knowing how to overcome them.  :sneaky:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2008, 18:25:38 PM »
Oh yes i will keep sending my helpful messages, he must wonder why a stranger is so interested in helping him  :rofl:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2008, 17:13:13 PM »
Hes found a rescue willing to help  ;D ;D they will be trapping the cat and getting her scanned, fingers crossed she has uptodate details registered to her

Excellent  ;D  Will you be able to find out what happens MM and let us know, looking forward to a happy ending on this one  :)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2008, 11:37:53 AM »
Hes found a rescue willing to help  ;D ;D they will be trapping the cat and getting her scanned, fingers crossed she has uptodate details registered to her

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2008, 16:13:47 PM »
Thanks Dawn, they are trying to gain confidence with food and are making slow but positive progress. They are also trying to source a trap.

If they  got close to read the tag & know its chiped  then dont understand what the problem is with catching it?

Ever tried catching a wary lost cat?! They may be domestic but living on their wits creates feral behaviour  :scared: these are what Ela calls garden cats, just need some TLC to get them back to normal

Julie, id love to see that  :rofl:

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2008, 14:36:07 PM »
This plea has now gone out so we'll wait and see if anyone responds  :hug:

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2008, 08:07:58 AM »
There is a big difference between knowing a cat has a tag and being able to catch it to scan it, especially if they dont have cats of their own, they might not have a suitable box to put the cat in.
Please spay your cat

MBll

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 23:01:08 PM »
Thought we were talking about a cat here....dont think squirrels make good pets :-:

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 22:16:47 PM »
Mags, the squirrels in the local park sit in front of me eating the peanuts balanced on the end of my foot. What do you think would happen if I tried to scruff the slipperly little  :censored: and shove them in a basket  :rofl: :rofl:

MBll

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2008, 21:39:24 PM »

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2008, 17:25:16 PM »
Will do  :thanks:

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 17:22:39 PM »
I've sent a plea out but could you pm the contact details just in case anyone can help  :hug:

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 17:20:11 PM »
I'll see what I can do  :hug:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Help needed in Sneyd Green, Staffordshire
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 15:57:04 PM »
Somebody has found a cat in their garden and it has a collar with tag saying microchipped but they cant catch it to take to a vet/rescue. The rescues they have contacted wont come out to them and help scan the cat so im wondering if theres anybody here in that area who could help with getting this kitty scanned and hopefully back home to her owners :wish:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 17:28:52 PM by Millys Mum »

Link to CatChat