Author Topic: Lost male black and white Warboys, Cambridgeshire  (Read 4785 times)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: Lost male black and white Warboys, Cambridgeshire
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 12:08:31 PM »
1. Posters, Posters, Posters with picture and details with contact number.....hand out to neighbours and anyone you see. Put up in local shops, pubs and supermarkets. Stick to all local lamp posts. (If it rains go and collect them and replace - the neighbours and council don’t mind you putting them up so much that way). Also put one in your and friends cars - it amazing how many people see them this way. Make smaller flyers and push through every letterbox on your streets and the surrounding area.   It is a good idea to offer a reward … of course this doesn’t have to be money … a box of chocolates or a bunch of flowers is just as good.

2. Knock on doors and ask neighbours to check their sheds and garages WHILE YOU WAIT … it's surprising how many people say they will check but as soon as the door is closed they forget.   Knock on 10 days either side of your house on both sides of the street.

In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline hels

• Adult Cat
  • george tink jap connie riley morgan josh perkins
Lost male black and white Warboys, Cambridgeshire
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 11:10:11 AM »
My friends recently adopted a black and white 7month old cat called Buddy from a local rescue who settled in well. Unfortunately on a visit in the garden to get used to it he ran away.

I will try and get a picture of him but he is a white and black cat (more white than black), quite chunky, 7 months old. Its likely he'll be a bit scared as lots of people make him nervous. He IS microchipped.

My friend has tried all the local rescues, vets and the councils.

The area she lives in it very highly populated and its  likely someone could have taken him in thinking he was a stray.

Any info please contact me on fluffedkitty@yahoo.co.uk

Link to CatChat